A Special Site.

Munkey

Can't get enough of FH
God. Some people are ignorant, they watch the news and then form their own opinion about something without even bother reading up about it. It just makes me feel sick.

Calaen

I am a massive cock who isn't firing atm!
Whats more disturbing is the shit getting thrown about in replies. Jesus you would be hard pressed to find a place to lock all the morons up.

Tom

I am a FH squatter
Nothing disturbing about the replies. The internet is mainly full of degenerates and closetted idiots.

leggy

Probably Scottish
Tom said:
Nothing disturbing about the replies. The internet is mainly full of degenerates and closetted idiots.

I name today: "coming out" day.

Chilly

Balls of steel
Makes me sad someone can actually believe all muslims are the same as the TINY MINORITY that cause toruble.

old.Tohtori

FH is my second home
Just have to remember that the US has a religion/culture of it's own and for now, it seems as eager to erupt as the muslims. What can you expect from a culture that is just a bit over 200 years old. Their in the same place where we were with the crusades and all. Sure, not all US peeps are extremists, but neither are all muslims.

Can't judge the US peeps of being bad/stupid/whatnot for a few people of them commenting on the muslims being bad/stupid/whatnot. We'd be doing the same thing.

So, what can be said really? I say, f*ck all can be said. Neither this or that side is right in this.Who attacked who and who started what is speculation or twisted facts of the side in question. What can be done is a different thing. Perhaps teach people some forgiving, atleast it's what both the koraan and bible teach...yet noone listens.

Escape

Can't get enough of FH
I'd expect most of those comments are from 12yr old victims of modern media. For kids growing up now, every time they hear words like 'muslim' or 'islamic' it's always associated with 'terrorist', 'fundamentalist' etc. So the connection is fixed in their minds.

You've never heard of 'christian insurgents', or 'jewish terrorists' because they're reported as the protestants :)P) or israeli security forces. Even in the above article about indonesian farmers executing pigs, it's noted as Muslim farmers. No other religion gets highlighted in this way, and it is done deliberately to use mainstream media as propoganda. Now anyone who's watched the news for the past 10years will associate terrorism with islam, on a subconcious level. These 'terrorists' were trained by the US and supported by those who funded the Bush family. Yet millions of people who have no links to terrorism are targeted by the media. If you think you live in a free country without state controlled media, look again.

I know this has been obvious to alot of people for a long time. But it's not so for the younger generation who're growing up with this 'hate' being implanted in their minds.

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom