A server w/o toa you say?

Status
Not open for further replies.

achaius

Fledgling Freddie
majik said:
They wouldn't whine because there'd be less fagscumwankernewbs like synergy adding on every fight.

You gotta laugh with you read such pathetic swipes at your guild as this :) Cheered up my Monday morning anyway.

liloe

It's my birthday today!
no ToA =>
-> no FoP and all the handy stuff
-> ppl will cap dex/casting speed/ etc... with Cata items, which is ofc gonna be much harder, meaing even more hassle, no?

I think all we will miss is the arti charges, but not really the cap increases etc. Would be different if ToA was blocked, Cata items changed to no ToA-boni AND old frontiers back, cause then we'd talk about real changes.

Matmardigan

Part of the furniture
Oo Server without Toa stuff/procs/cap increases?

Does that mean no SoM Charge?

No thx :)

eggy

Fledgling Freddie
majik said:
They wouldn't whine because there'd be less fagscumwankernewbs like synergy adding on every fight.

You have some strange obsession with our guild, and to be honest it's getting to the point I would consider seeking professional help.

Synergy never have and never will claim to be an "1337 gank grp". We formed to have a good laugh in /gu with people we liked. Since then, a year ago now, our member base has changed a lot, but we have developed and have a great social atmosphere in the guild.

We play for fun. We don't play to "wtfpwn" the "1337 kiddy" gank groups that roam Beno bridge and whine about adding. We get "added on" very regularly, which results in a single "bah, adds" on Teamspeak, and nothing more. We don't run off to FH to whine and moan, threatening our opponents/realm-mates with death threats for example, Mastade.

We are a friendly guild, always willing to help out our own realm when we can - see Alb section re: my ML raids (or just ask Fuji who has been a kind and graceful follower on his Theurgist, and a top guy he seems to be!)

Any insults/whines about our RVR play simply bounce off us. The average age of our member base currently stands at just below 24 years. Many members have families; in fact 5 members have children and/or long-standing partners and play the game to enjoy their free time with people they like.

Carry on the whines, carry on the insults if you must. I would just suggest it may be time to bury whatever hatchet you seem to hold for us, and think about getting on with playing the game that we all have a passion for, in whichever way we hold it. Most/all of our member base have been playing for 2/3 years - a lot of old-school Albions (not necessarily known for RVR) are held within our barracks. We are a multi-cultural society, with several countries represented.

"Synergy" means teamworking - people working together because the sum of their efforts is greater than the individual. This is a symbol of our ethics. I suggest you think about this.

Thank you for your time.

Eggy

Marc

FH is my second home
Every guild add, yet you dont see albion guilds crying like little bitches on FH about it. In the past month i can think of at least 10 occasions we have been added on. Thats life, get over it. Or in the usual supsects case, cry even more you little fucking girls.

occy

Loyal Freddie
Huntingtons said:
age doesn't change the fact you add 8(

Eagles made a great song called Get over it, really worth the dl. And while your at it i suggest u get Spritual beggars , Lack of prozac aswell.

Have a nice day.

Mirari

Fledgling Freddie
Gods sake, I just can't understand how people bitching like the world has gone under over some adds think. You get added on, you prolly get pissed, you cool down. Then you go give it another go, log another toon or whatever. If I have a good 1 v 1 with say my thane vs some random tank and a stealther or two adds when were both at 20% ish, that sucks and I might mutter a curse irl at worst. Then I /rel and either give it another go knowing the risks, or i log some other toon to do something else.

But for the last weeks theres been endless amounts of threads resulting in "you add you cheating *random insults*" like theres no limit to the unfairness and lameness of being added upon.

I agree with some of the others in this thread, just get over it, its a bloody game

Dorin

Fledgling Freddie
if aint bothers you at all, why do you keep commenting / replying to threads like that? ;>

Konah

Fledgling Freddie
Mirari said:
I agree with some of the others in this thread, just get over it, its a bloody game

Some ppl want cheap rps, some want fair/fun fights. /shrug

AmeinoN

One of Freddy's beloved
Marc said:
And which is it FC want Konah? I suggest you look up the word hypocrisy in a dictionary.

i dont think he wanted to offend you.anyways this thread is about another thing , a server w/o ToA would be nice :p

Marc

FH is my second home
AmeinoN said:
i dont think he wanted to offend you.anyways this thread is about another thing , a server w/o ToA would be nice :p

The point is, every single guild that runs a fg, says they want a fair/fun fight, 8 vs 8, but all these guilds have done, and always will add.

Gordonax

Fledgling Freddie
Marc said:
And which is it FC want Konah?

I'm tempted to say that FC have already got their cheap RPs, so can afford to be snotty about adding now.

But that wouldn't be a fair fight :)

Mirari

Fledgling Freddie
Dorin said:
if aint bothers you at all, why do you keep commenting / replying to threads like that? ;>

I assume that was directed at me, yes?

If so;

I enjoy reading these forums, the whine, the info and stuff like that, and occasionally grats threads if it's someone you know. But as with everything else, you tend to get fed up when the same thing is repeated not once or twice, but in a majority of threads where it isn't the main subject.

If this threads title had been "FAO adding bastards" I (prolly) wouldn't have read it in the first place, and even if I had, my mind wouldve been set to read the same whine again. This was not the case here.

Back to subject tho :)

I think I voted for non-ToA servers, OF would be nice as well, but removing ToA would give, at least me who cba getting all the gear you need to compete, a better chance out there.
Once upon a time there was only a matter of how long it took to get your gear SC'd and for the alchemist to put some proccs on it before you could have a decent chance in RvR :)

Nerve

Loyal Freddie
majik said:

Want some cheese with that whine ?

Who are you anyhow ?

And back on topic, GOA is looking into merging Pryd and Excal because of population issues (on Pryd mainly). Does anyone think creating an extra server is in order here then ? More population dispersion is a :twak: idea. Just patch TOA to 30 minute repop 100% drop arti encounters imo.

wittor

Can't get enough of FH
Marc said:
haha

Nerds of FH unite!!!!!

haha seriously I cant resist anymore

all you do is shit on ppl and call them 'nerds' or ppl with 'no life' BUT every day u wake up and come on FH calling ppl nerds or fags or just post in random topics the whole day till its evening. then u prolly start to play till xx time and go to bed so I really wonder who is the 'nerd' and who needs a 'life' :eek:

eggy

Fledgling Freddie
majik said:
You'd be disappointed if you did.

*sigh*, it's like talking to a brick wall.

Seriously, look through these posts, impose the general tone upon your mind and have a think about your general attitude towards daoc, people, and possibly life.

Matmardigan

Part of the furniture
wittor said:
haha seriously I cant resist anymore

all you do is shit on ppl and call them 'nerds' or ppl with 'no life' BUT every day u wake up and come on FH calling ppl nerds or fags or just post in random topics the whole day till its evening. then u prolly start to play till xx time and go to bed so I really wonder who is the 'nerd' and who needs a 'life' :eek:

:)

PS:

nerf this, "The message you have entered is too short. Please lengthen your message to at least 3 characters.", Message.

majik

Banned
eggy said:
*sigh*, it's like talking to a brick wall.

It ISN'T compulsory to reply you know? But I guess you knew that as I'm "teh geek irl" for insulting synergy and you are "teh roxxors irl".

eggy

Fledgling Freddie
majik said:
It ISN'T compulsory to reply you know? But I guess you knew that as I'm "teh geek irl" for insulting synergy and you are "teh roxxors irl".

I never said you were a geek, and I never said I was "teh roxxors irl" whatever that means.

I am simply trying to show you and many others through strife and tolerance that there is more to the game than arrogance, eliteism and general abusiveness and hostility towards co-players of the game you spend so much time on.

I'm not flaming, I'm just suggesting you have a think. No doubt this will be replied to with another terrible retort or whine, so I shall leave it there.

I tried.

Matmardigan

Part of the furniture
im so unhappy :(

now the thread gets funny, and his end is near.

Dont close this thread. PLZZZZ

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom