A server w/o toa you say?

Status
Not open for further replies.

majik

Banned
eggy said:
I never said you were a geek, and I never said I was "teh roxxors irl" whatever that means.

I am simply trying to show you and many others through strife and tolerance that there is more to the game than arrogance, eliteism and general abusiveness and hostility towards co-players of the game you spend so much time on.

I'm not flaming, I'm just suggesting you have a think. No doubt this will be replied to with another terrible retort or whine, so I shall leave it there.

I tried.

Sorry if I generalise Marc TheChav's way of thinking but you a clearly a god damn moron. There is more to the game than arrogance, eliteism and general abusiveness. There is respect for fair fights, since you are so open minded maybe you could be as wise as to remember that respect is involved in this game when you next run your 3 fg alliance rvr raid in hadrian's wall, god damn hypocrite.

And btw, there is a significant difference between "the game" and "the forum" perhaps you should take a look at the differences in them?

eggy

Fledgling Freddie
majik said:
There is respect for fair fights, since you are so open minded maybe you could be as wise as to remember that respect is involved in this game when you next run your 3 fg alliance rvr raid in hadrian's wall, god damn hypocrite.

Our alliance consists of 3fg, AD included.

Do you whine about AD/Nalbs? No.

As previously stated, if you roam around Beno you will get added by accident. We always refrain from adding when possible, but sometimes we will get attacked and have to retaliate, and mistakes are made, same with all guilds. We have, in fact, never once run with AD and/or Nalbs.

majik

Banned
eggy said:
Our alliance consists of 3fg, AD included.

Do you whine about AD/Nalbs? No.

As previously stated, if you roam around Beno you will get added by accident. We always refrain from adding when possible, but sometimes we will get attacked and have to retaliate, and mistakes are made, same with all guilds.

This shows how clueless to fg rvr you are, all of the fg's roam Hadrian's wall and I have a very amusing video sent on behalf of kaisar on just how much you and your fellow guildmates refrain from adding, so please skip the bullshit.

And no I don't only whine about Synergy adding, a gg that adds is a gg that adds, end of. AD are one that don't.

eggy

Fledgling Freddie
The bullshit is saying we run alliance 3fg zergs, when the only other 2fg in our alliance are AD and The Nalbs.

1 + 2 = 3 \o/

Geez - anyone would think this was a large-scale RVR game!!

xx ibtl

Flimgoblin

It's my birthday today!
enough :rolleyes:

(random bit of logic:

3fg in alliance,
3fg alliance zerg => all 3fg there.
all 3fg there => AD, Nalbs, Synergy all there
=> AD there and zerging.

What I think you mean is a "3fg zerg" not "3fg alliance zerg" as that could mean anyone else is making up the other 2fg but hey.)

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom