A server w/o toa you say?

Aragyn

Fledgling Freddie
Tbh, want an event where you give back OF and remove SI, ToA, Catas etc and only have Classic, make a new server with /charcopy or something. Then make turns, first let hib+mid invade alb and try to take Camelot (ofc you have to rework the main citys to reduce lagg with less NPCs and give walls etc so no zoning). Then let alb+mid invade Tir Na Nog and so forth ;) Now THAT could be fun! :)

Puppet

Part of the furniture
I want a server without warlocks; without crying Albs and Mids about baseline-stun, without animists so people cant cry about that. Without killing others so people cant whine about getting killed.

But I couldnt pick that :<

Minn

Fledgling Freddie
robbe said:
server w/o ToA and NF .. maybe is asking too much from lame ass GoA but I want !

NF still sooks.. give old style RA's and frontier zones:>

hehe daoc with OF and without TOA = a reason to return to daoc :cheers:

Heta

Fledgling Freddie
if excal and pryd merge together NF will be nice, pryd alone just got to few ppl to support nice rvr in NF

Jupiter

Fledgling Freddie
sooo we would be back in the days of STT, Group Purge and Master of Blocking (for wardens ofc) & fix TWF in OF, Hero's would get some fg luving again.... imaging the whines about op'd hibs then....... but imho givf non TOA in NF zones tbfh, emainOF was crap as was the HMG's

but w8, wtfomg no more grapple........... nooooooooooooooooooooooooooo what would i do, maybe shite a few shrooms :touch:

Marchus

Fledgling Freddie
Gazon said:
Tbh, who needs a new server? Fix the existing ones: Fix ToA, fix buffs, fix the fact you can't earn much arpee in a keeptake.

Well, easier to make a server without ToA, Buffs, SI + Cata classes? -p

Tuorin

Fledgling Freddie
Toa really hurt heavy tanks, so any removal of toa would be welcome for me. Getting old Det5 back and PF would be nice. Warden loses out with toa candy, ae styles and bodyguard, but I'd take playing the hero the old way.

The drawback would be that people would again think that tanks would be op. Maybe still have bodyguard as maybe a rr5 ability for certain tanks and classes. Hero one blows, as does armsman. Perhaps just add some rr5 abilities to the old ra's. :p No need for grapple and fz.

Can see the 3 savage groups pwning though..

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom