A server w/o toa you say?

MaditioN

Can't get enough of FH
New GOA Survey poll!
It's regarding the same options as the yanks got, if we vote well, we might get a new server too? (i hope) So goto http://daoc.goa.com/ and click surveys in the left list and sign up for: A server type that eliminates the ability for players to travel to Trials of Atlantis (to eliminate artefacts, master levels and master abilities. !!!!!!!

Sardine

One of Freddy's beloved
Voted yes just for the fact ToA sucks, do I need a better reason?

robbe

Loyal Freddie
server w/o ToA and NF .. maybe is asking too much from lame ass GoA but I want !

NF still sooks.. give old style RA's and frontier zones:>

sneakies

Fledgling Freddie
would quite like no TOA + Old Frontiers :)

Either ways ill vote for a TOA-less server :D

ElemenT

One of Freddy's beloved
Do you have to start over again on the server or can you just do /chartransfer or something?

I hope it's the 2nd one. :) Would actually renew for a few months then.

Righthandof

Fledgling Freddie
lol, goa's gonna see soonish, their work in the last 1 years is below(!!!) zero, we want to undo all the new changes :p

Tuorin

Fledgling Freddie
Remove toa, make ports for all 3 realms to old frontiers. No noshers running round keeps zerging everyone then.

Eva

Can't get enough of FH
I wouldn't want a non toa server with nf ras tbh. If it was of then I'd instantly vote for it, but nothing interesting if it's nf imo.

Daux

Fledgling Freddie
Buff Ranges ftw imo. But being a friar i would say that ;)

chretien

Fledgling Freddie
No ToA would suck.
All they need to do is to fix the insane timesinks and downpower artis and MLs and ToA is sorted. If you don't like PvE you won't need to do it (because there'll be no more Iwin buttons) and if you do like PvE then you have some decent high-end PvE other than dragonraids and Sidi.

With no ToA, there's not a lot for a character to do at 50 other than RvR and not everyone wants to do that and not everyone that does, wants to do it all the time.

Ingafgrinn Macabre

Can't get enough of FH
ImaNoobie said:
Should add an option:

No ToA and No Buffbots imo.

They just should make it so that you can select multiple options... much better...
but voted for non-ToA server now :clap:

spook

Fledgling Freddie
With no ToA, there's not a lot for a character to do at 50 other than RvR and not everyone wants to do that and not everyone that does, wants to do it all the time

I take it that a person that feels that way, wouldn't roll a character on that server then?

A prime server would be with homerealms invadeable, with no toa and old frontiers. Although it might become a little to grieving for myself to accept until I hit 50, which is why I don't like the PvP servers (yes, I'm a carebear, sue me!)

Lejemorder

Fledgling Freddie
ImaNoobie said:
Should add an option:

there is an option on the US poll to choise range on all conc buffs, this would eleminate bbs :)

Kraben

Can't get enough of FH
Somehow I dont look forward to not see anything in rvr on the normal servers cause everyone is on the non-toa one. All the countless hours of pve grinding through toa just to be ready for rvr would have been for nothing then :eek: I say ditch the new server plan but fix toa instead and make it wastly easier to go through.

Straef

Can't get enough of FH
ImaNoobie said:
Should add an option:

Possible afaik, they had an option to limit range/duration on concentration spells.

Ticking

Fledgling Freddie
Ppl would rly re xp to 50 once more and restart from r1 again?

atos

Fledgling Freddie
With the limited amounts of players left I would like the present server changed to something like this. Perhaps a range on all buffs on prydwen would improve RvR. But adding it to a completly new server just because of this is retarded. And adding a new server with no ToA would steal all the active players just because ToA sucks is fucked up to. I don't want my countless hours of PvEing to be for nothing.

So.. "I am happy with the currently available server types and would not restart on any of these servers".

feril

Fledgling Freddie
Stealthers can go and play on camlann instead of try to leech the 10rps of a enemy in a good 8vs8 fight

Kraben

Can't get enough of FH
atos said:
With the limited amounts of players left I would like the present server changed to something like this. Perhaps a range on all buffs on prydwen would improve RvR. But adding it to a completly new server just because of this is retarded. And adding a new server with no ToA would steal all the active players just because ToA sucks is fucked up to. I don't want my countless hours of PvEing to be for nothing.

So.. "I am happy with the currently available server types and would not restart on any of these servers".

Excactly.. And I voted same.

Gazon

Fledgling Freddie
Tbh, who needs a new server? Fix the existing ones: Fix ToA, fix buffs, fix the fact you can't earn much arpee in a keeptake.

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom