A (Seel) Quaranteed "Make You Laugh With Three Words" joke.

O

old.Tohtori

Seel for mod.

Plain and simple and i bet you're laughing your arse off at the moment. :p

H

Harhr

Well i'm more like scared if it would happen.

O

old.Tohtori

First my useless thread bombs...then this...goddamint i can't make anything work today! :eek:

O

old.Dillinja

Originally posted by old.Tohtori
First my useless thread bombs...then this...goddamint i can't make anything work today! :eek:
:fluffle:

O

old.job

BREAKING NEWS.................
Has the Seal lost it?

Disturbing reports from the DAOC community have lead to rumours that the king of surreal humour has finally lost his edge.

"I don't know , but one minute I was doubled up, in a state of catatonic hysterical laughter after reading another one of Seals amusing takes on life, and then I read his latest one and somehow it just didn't hit the mark, it was kinda..I don't know, predictable, maybe even cheesy. I gotta tell ya it wasn't pretty, this sorta thing can take the wind outta yer sails, but , hey life goes on, I'll take it on the chin and move on, there's always Jackass, says Bubba Billybob from scrotumville, Texas.

D

Dook_Pug

Originally posted by old.job
Has the Seal lost it?

Disturbing reports from the DAOC community have lead to rumours that the king of surreal humour has finally lost his edge.

"I don't know , but one minute I was doubled up, in a state of catatonic hysterical laughter after reading another one of Seals amusing takes on life, and then I read his latest one and somehow it just didn't hit the mark, it was kinda..I don't know, predictable, maybe even cheesy. I gotta tell ya it wasn't pretty, this sorta thing can take the wind outta yer sails, but , hey life goes on, I'll take it on the chin and move on, there's always Jackass, says Bubba Billybob from scrotumville, Texas.

ROFL :>

O

old.Tohtori

Originally posted by old.job
Has the Seal lost it?

And all that-... nice one. Made me shugiggle.

I have lost it! I've lost ma mojo!

My threads don't work.

I make reasonable amount of sense on my replies.

I do things in an orderly fashion....argh!

What happened!

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom