A sad day today

tollstore

Fledgling Freddie
Today is is a sad day :(
I cancelled auto rebill and account closes tomorrow :(
I have had so much fun with daoc and all you guys :) been real big fun - but unfortunately its all about whines now so its time for me to move on -- I never sussed goa billing yet so my account may still be open till 14th midnight if it is i will be running every and any arti ppl want --------- I want to say though apart from the whine whine whine ive had huge fun and just wish it had stayed that way but you do stuff for realm get slammed for it. it happens i guess ---- anyway on brighter note I hope we all meet on the dark side of WH
special thanks to sirius - thunder - and IB live long and prosper guys

Coolan

One of Freddy's beloved
as always it will be a shame to see another middie leave, maybe we'll see you again in war if you decide to play it, anways cya around.

eLLiNaRaS

Fledgling Freddie
One of the best guys i ve met in daoc so far is leaving ..I hope to see you again in Warhammer m8y.. take care and gl irl!

Gwadien

Uneducated Northern Cretin
Yep, Was fun attending your raids ect and talking to you just showed how selfless you are :)

Aberrathien

Fledgling Freddie
Take care tolls m8, hope ull come back after a chll out period! A fine and good player u arfe and mid will be sorry to see u leave! Take care IRL!!! :cheers:

Hoden Mayhem

Fledgling Freddie
Sad to see you go Tolls very nice guy and did some nice raids, helped me out loads when i came back. take care and have fun in what ever you do my friend.

:england:

Jens

Fledgling Freddie
a shame to see you go mate! But have fun with whatever you do IRL/gaming wise :D Always enjoyed attending your raids.

- Jens

Killder

Can't get enough of FH
Not spent much time on Mid but your raids certainly helped my chars when I did.

Good luck.

mercury

Fledgling Freddie
Arghhhh

Just what we need - another one biting the dust. Nvm Tolls we have to respect your decision. Your efforts will be greatly missed.:worthy:

:england:
MM

everlastin

Fledgling Freddie
sorry to here you are leaving tolls, had so much much fun groupling with you.
see you in wh m8.

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom