A return to Mid Excal

Luile

Fledgling Freddie
Holla.
I have recently finished university I now find myself with a bit of spare time on my hands and have been thinking of returning to daoc to see how the game has changed since quitting (prolly for the worse but that’s expected).

Understandably many have probably left for games such as AoC but I was wondering if there are at least a few Mid Excal guilds still up and running.

I believe all of my characters have full master levels and high ToA templates, but was wondering if the introduction of Lotm has gimped me? Does the expansion require allot of time to get me up to speed and can I do it by myself or do I need full groups?

I left shortly after NF's and basically need a bit of help or info on present server population, Active Mid Excal guilds and what il need to achieve within Lotm to bring me up to speed.

Luile/Roller/Witchen
Onk/Tiki

p.s. If Arepa still plays could someone let him know I have posted here, thx

Everz

FH is my second home
Dont bother, if you wish to kill some time on daoc your better off rolling on one of the US servers or German servers here, otherwise it is a waste of time.

Killder

Can't get enough of FH
If all the people who'd asked similar questions had not been told it was a waste of time, Dyvet population might be in a slightly better shape.

Your server needs you! so come back.

Chance

Loyal Freddie
Dyvet server? great server if u wish to do some SOLO pve/rvr els its waste of money ... instead mebbe try out the german servers ... still some EU ppl there i thinks...

as for arepa.. just log on 3 am do /who red guard and iam sure he'll pop up ;>

Luile

Fledgling Freddie
I don’t particularly feel like rerolling clusters so guess il fire up the account and join the dorf for some mellow fun n' games

Thanks for info, atleast I now know what to expect :>

illu

Part of the furniture
I really hope GOA do something soon about getting more people playing so that we can all kill each other more :)

Oli - Illu

lpep

Can't get enough of FH
nIce to see old dealing out justice to the dirty albs ;)

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom