A Real-Life Picture Thread

Bahumat

FH is my second home
11245377278425354719980.jpg

Sharingan Cowboy ftw!!!!!1oneone (+ obligatory grrrl pic)

Kakashi Dukat!

megadave

I am a FH squatter
i think you'll find mine was the girl in the centre and now she's going out with my housemate xd

Olgaline

FH is my second home
Semi recent pic of the most Important person in my life

Attachments

• Billede 101-2.jpg
    Billede 101-2.jpg
    76.2 KB · Views: 18

kiliarien

Part of the furniture
The Exiles!! Used to go every year when i was in London. Last year i went we were almost totally wiped out becuase we kept fucking up the plot with our actions!! :D A lot of fun for sure.

No one likes us we dont care

doh dah doh dah!!

LOL that just takes me back a few years.

Ah the Exiles, knew some of them well (hard not to know some, so many of you buggers!). Yeah when the uber-ref's realised that free will was ruining their badly set up plot they spat the dummy big time. They did the same thing to us when we formed an Elven Alliance. 200 of us including 7 special creatures, carrying 3 artifacts and 11 magical weapons amongst us. We'd done it all fairly their rules. Then the Alliance High Command were sat in the beer tent one night against the tarpaulin having a few, and the refs call us out and we're surrounded on all sides by 100 orc/troll types. Needless to say we got mullered.

So, taking it on the chin, we went back to the refs and said, ok can you explain what happened? And they said "These orc types came charging through the bar and attacked you."

Natural response (I'm sure you know the beer tent well) "So, how did they get through the myriad of people in the way and surround us on all sides without us noticing? They didn't teleport or anything did they?"

Their answer "No, they just did it that way."

Fucking weak - turns out:

1) they thought we were getting too powerful (similar to the Exiles)
2) one of the alliance command had shagged one of the ref's ex's (not together at the time) and he was annoyed. What a tragic twat that ref is.

So we left, and started our own smaller event of 40-ish people. Going very well too :D

tierk

Part of the furniture
Ah the Exiles, knew some of them well (hard not to know some, so many of you buggers!). Yeah when the uber-ref's realised that free will was ruining their badly set up plot they spat the dummy big time. They did the same thing to us when we formed an Elven Alliance. 200 of us including 7 special creatures, carrying 3 artifacts and 11 magical weapons amongst us. We'd done it all fairly their rules. Then the Alliance High Command were sat in the beer tent one night against the tarpaulin having a few, and the refs call us out and we're surrounded on all sides by 100 orc/troll types. Needless to say we got mullered.

So, taking it on the chin, we went back to the refs and said, ok can you explain what happened? And they said "These orc types came charging through the bar and attacked you."

Natural response (I'm sure you know the beer tent well) "So, how did they get through the myriad of people in the way and surround us on all sides without us noticing? They didn't teleport or anything did they?"

Their answer "No, they just did it that way."

Fucking weak - turns out:

1) they thought we were getting too powerful (similar to the Exiles)
2) one of the alliance command had shagged one of the ref's ex's (not together at the time) and he was annoyed. What a tragic twat that ref is.

So we left, and started our own smaller event of 40-ish people. Going very well too :D

Was a fun event the first few years but they killed it for us that year, even though we did kind of ruin there entire plot for the whole weekend on the first 5 hrs of the event starting!! But it was all within the rules.

So i am guessing you knew Skaflock - Neil Herron? Our evul Leader!!??

kiliarien

Part of the furniture
Was a fun event the first few years but they killed it for us that year, even though we did kind of ruin there entire plot for the whole weekend on the first 5 hrs of the event starting!! But it was all within the rules.

So i am guessing you knew Skaflock - Neil Herron? Our evul Leader!!??

Surely everyone knew Skafloc! We never had a run in with you guys which was good as it would have been an ugly affair as you were so hard and we were quite tooled up magic item wise (we had the gryphon sword & shield which made one of our lads a bit silly hard). Still good times, good times!

tierk

Part of the furniture
(we had the gryphon sword & shield which made one of our lads a bit silly hard).

I am pretty sure we tried to mug him one night outside the beer tent, the shiney's were calling and it didn't end well!! :lol:

Well at least we managed to Break the game - so to speak. Was a lot of fun but they managed to screw it up completely.

Brother was in London last year and went to some new event which looked a lot of fun. Not sure were it was but seemed fun nevertheless.

kiliarien

Part of the furniture
I am pretty sure we tried to mug him one night outside the beer tent, the shiney's were calling and it didn't end well!! :lol:

Well at least we managed to Break the game - so to speak. Was a lot of fun but they managed to screw it up completely.

Brother was in London last year and went to some new event which looked a lot of fun. Not sure were it was but seemed fun nevertheless.

Hehe, well we did mug him and took them off him. Only a Gryphon was allowed to pick them up so we were safe. So we knocked him unconscious (in game ofc) then dressed him in a fairy outfit and left him in the command tent.

We used the shield as a beer tray and the sword to cut meet in the in-game bar for a laugh. Luckily he and the High Command found the funny side of it. At least *some* people realise it's just a bloody game!

What new event was that? Renewal or something else? I'd be interested to know.

Tom

I am a FH squatter
The bloke from the Winner Bingo advert you wazzock.

Edmond

Is now wearing thermals.....Brrrrr
That's what I meant.. I have no idea who the mong on the left is supposed to be though?
Yeah I'm not sure about beardy either, but he's quite sexy though isn't he.....

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom