A Real-Life Picture Thread

Laddey

FH is my second home
So, i've never stared in a RL Picture thread. So i thought i'd create one, i'd love to know what the other people look like that i'm speaking to.

I guess i'll have to start, eh.

I do have hair now though, my lovely blonde locks :) I'm like that girl out of the three bears story, what was her name? But male ofc!

Eeben

Fledgling Freddie
me and my sister on popcrawl in turkey :)

Attachments

• søs.jpg
    søs.jpg
    29.9 KB · Views: 216

Levin

Can't get enough of FH
Konferens_Orust_2003.jpg

Poker.jpg

Kinda drunk on both pics but they're different occations. The first is from a work outing where we spent the night (note the rum & coke in my hand). The second is from my place drinking whisky and playing poker with buddies. :) Both pics are horrible quality i know, but the best i have atm.

Billargh

I am a FH squatter
With some crazy kid and a bag of condoms @ Amsterdam
yesxxx.jpg

Eeben

Fledgling Freddie
Me while im getting my tatoo and after :D

Attachments

• tato1.jpg
    tato1.jpg
    38 KB · Views: 101
  • Tato.jpg
    Tato.jpg
    30.8 KB · Views: 147

Laddey

FH is my second home
Me while im getting my tatoo and after :D

Oooph you dodgy bastard. Thats ment to be the worse place to get it done, other than underneath your foot!

- English -

Resident Freddy

Lamp

Gold Star Holder!!
She needs a good spanking every now and again. The tuxedo is the perfect spanking suit of course, making you look cool, sophisticated, and cad-like. The vixen on the otherhand prefers to wear...well, not very much, sporting a slutty 80s hair-do

Nice

Marc

FH is my second home
Laddey, on the second pic, your mate is making some sort of "gun" symbol with his hand. What does this mean? My second cousin and his shit bag mates do it all the time to wind me up. They wont tell me what it means. Im so out of touch with the yoof of today.

Here he is

YouTube - mc colsey - menace of tha mic's
[youtubevid]Pygp5JR5D8E[/youtubevid]

Dudley52

Part of the furniture
Laddey, on the second pic, your mate is making some sort of "gun" symbol with his hand. What does this mean? My second cousin and his shit bag mates do it all the time to wind me up. They wont tell me what it means. Im so out of touch with the yoof of today.
Well they're chavs. What do you expect?

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom