a quick question

- English -

Resident Freddy
this isnt meant to harm anyone in anyway etc, but why does FH enforce the GOA CoC?

cant find anything about it in FH coc :x

Tilda

As I told you on msn, we have the GM's posting on FH.
As I understand it, it would be harder for them to post if we didn't delete account selling posts, radar posts and freeshard stuff.
Therefore, as the benefit of having GM's posting greatly outweighs the advantage of you spamming freeshard adverts, we delete your posts so the GM's stay.

:D

Jeriraa

Fledgling Freddie
Because they wan't the Gamemasters to visit the site?

They wouldn't/couldn't come here if we'd be discussing cheats and stuff.

- English -

Resident Freddy
Well thats understandable Tilda, but without warnings of not doing this in the CoC its kinda harsh to get warned at (I mentioned that someone should try a freeshard to check specs, rather than a test server).

I kinda feel that GOA are taking you for a ride as they cant be bothered hosting there own forum :)

May aswell close thread :p

B

Biggilus

i like the irony of google adverts selling daoc accounts in this thread :p

Roteca

Can't get enough of FH
- English - said:
Well thats understandable Tilda, but without warnings of not doing this in the CoC its kinda harsh to get warned at (I mentioned that someone should try a freeshard to check specs, rather than a test server).

I kinda feel that GOA are taking you for a ride as they cant be bothered hosting there own forum :)

May aswell close thread :p

stuff changed all the time, but freeshard if i rmbr correct aint fully working yet, so a test server would still be in favour, aswell as charcopy so you have your gear + ra's ect make the testing abit more correct i guess.

- English -

Resident Freddy
Roteca said:
stuff changed all the time, but freeshard if i rmbr correct aint fully working yet, so a test server would still be in favour, aswell as charcopy so you have your gear + ra's ect make the testing abit more correct i guess.

some are more advanced than others atm

Nosufer

Fledgling Freddie
Tilda said:
As I understand it, it would be harder for them to post if we didn't delete account selling posts, radar posts and freeshard stuff.

DAoC Accounts On Sale
Skip Boring Levels. Great Prices. Fast Delivery 24/7. Compare & Save!

If we send FH $1 can we sell accounts on here also?

Thadius

Part of the furniture
Hmm, GoA should sponser fh

That way no more adds, GoA have a forum that they dont have to host

Evryones happy!

Himse

FH is my second home
Thadius said:
Hmm, GoA should sponser fh

That way no more adds, GoA have a forum that they dont have to host

Evryones happy!

GoA, spend money? noooo

Jupitus

Old and short, no wonder I'm grumpy!
Staff member
FH Subscriber
As Tilda pointed out, we support the GOA CoC largely because we enjoy having input here from GOA GMs. That said, in general, FH admins support gaming communities free of cheats for any game, not just DAOC, because cheats are scum and we hate them :)

Yes yes yes, I know about the ads thing, and Deebs will be taking steps to block some of the ones appearing here when he gets a chance (we do also have RL jobs etc ;)).... of course if you'd prefer not to see them you could donate a tenner to the cause :kissit:

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom