A question

D

Deskiziado

Why Excal didnt chrash when mids took our keeps with 400 albs in sauvage(no anon) mids taking keeps and hibs farming rps but server crashed when albs were at midgard taking their keeps, hibs were farming rps in midgard and prolly entire midgard realm hide scary at relic keep?

GOA servers are not invulnerable and think that some players that like fight with guards could try hacking that servers...

Remember that lots of mids got accounts banned cos chating and use radar

F

filofax

Originally posted by Deskiziado

Not fair tbh, I bet there's alot of albs getting banned for just the same reasons, Hibs too :)

T

thorondorito

It's not the first time it happens.

I think it broke too when mids tried to take power relics from hibs some time ago.

C

chruxh

Why Excal didnt chrash when mids took our keeps with 400 albs in sauvage(no anon) mids taking keeps and hibs farming rps but server crashed when albs were at midgard taking their keeps, hibs were farming rps in midgard and prolly entire midgard realm hide scary at relic keep?

GOA servers are not invulnerable and think that some players that like fight with guards could try hacking that servers...

I love BW I love this kind of moronic and paranoid "oh this is my life you evil mids are destroying, you are worse then all the despots that have ever existet thru out the history of mankind"

I'm so amused please do not ever stop make threads like the one above !

A

asar

omfg there are actually cheats for this game? =\. bann em all! :-p

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom