A question to the mids who kill with 1 DoT spell.....

T

thegreatest

eh lol...get some skills imo and 1 dot should never kill a normal char, not even a caster...

C

Cybwyn

Well, skills won't really do the trick.

Matter resists and more CON and hitpoints would though.

G

GrivneKelmorian

no one said it yet?

can i?

someone got pwned! ;p

O

ormorof

Originally posted by Cybwyn
Well, skills won't really do the trick.

Matter resists and more CON and hitpoints would though.

shaman baseline dot is Body :p

ae dot is Matter but they dont stack :(

L

little_guy

"eh lol...get some skills imo and 1 dot should never kill a normal char, not even a caster..."

One DoT killed my sorc. I am level 24, 2% short of the matter cap i think and i have capped con. And the spell is also a AoE spell.

T

thegreatest

Next time dont create an avalonian gimp then :p

When I was playing my briton wizard in thidranki, a dot could never drop me below 40% health. This with capped con and almost capped magic resists...You can calculate yourself, the highest damage a dot can do is prob. around 50 damage, that x6 = 300 damage..My wizard had 490 hp unbuffed and buffed around 580 \0/

Btw, skills do count a little...Cause when you see a shaman casting that green ugly spell, just try to walk away from your realmmates as fast as possible...Worked always for me, unless I was the main dot target tho :/ (but that doesnt happen a lot cause casters should stand back in a fight imo..)

O

old.SadonTheGrey

mentalists and cabalists get a similar spell but on different dmg tables , well, mentalist in different damage t least. its just that cave shammies and very popular in bg tho they normall cap out in a day

B

Brunore

Originally posted by little_guy
Is your main a savage?

No, my main is a cave Shammie, I love to des > bolt > dd > dot and watch you suffer in pain as I perma sprint about...

muhahaha

D

Danya

My unbuffed elf eldritch had 430hp in thid, that's enough to not get killed by a single dot... And elves have less hp than avalonians. :p

F

feydigi

When a Mob kills you in PvE you lose something called con you can buy this back at a npc called a Healer. It all i can think of killed by 1 dot =/ dont think so ooo wait you sure you did not get doted agian when you was whineing to you realm m8's about dots. Then agian if you lvl 20 go EXPing.

T

TodinStark

Some weak casters do die from one evilDoT.
Roll a BA specced BD and you can kill any class with double DoT (they stack :) ) If your opponent is blue con let your skellys hunt the enemy down in 2secs and have a beer while watching the action.. gotta love the BA pet only dmg add ;) .

Supp BD's are no fun, BA and Dark BD's are far different and more fun.

Main is Shammy :) former main Thane :D

Hmm.. I said skellys hunt down bluecon enemy in 2secs.. drink beer fast!

W

wildsorcerer

ive been killed with 1 dot a few times with briton casters in bg it s00ks imho

Users who are viewing this thread