A question to the fullgroups..

Status
Not open for further replies.

GrivneKelmorian

Fledgling Freddie
Rauno said:
yes all stealther must die !, there is 1 out of 100 stealthers who dont add so il kill em all on sight!

so why turn the 1 out of 100 who dosnt add in to a zerging adder aswell?

honestly it must be quite easy remembering the name of those who DOSNT add?

Phule_Gubben

Fledgling Freddie
GrivneKelmorian said:
Yeah, I do hope so. I also hope that you learn that you get that from zerging soloers like myself down.

I kinda use the moto "what you do to me, i do to you".

Selfprawned!!! :m00:

GrivneKelmorian

Fledgling Freddie
swords said:
Well there you go :p you've completed the cycle and brough this fate upon yourself Dwera. Ignoring the who did it first question ofc.

I add back, if i can use that term.

If i see a to me not known group fight, or stealther fight. I unstealth, wave emote ect.. or stay stealthed and emote.

I dont add on anyone without them having done that to me.

Huntingtons

Resident Freddy
GrivneKelmorian said:
Yeah, I do hope so. I also hope that you learn that you get that from zerging soloers like myself down.

why did you make this thread in the first place? you sincerely blame the fg's for all the adding and therefore add yourself? -.- grow up.

i try to tell in grps dont kill soloers etc, but im just a wee druid and cant do much. i know that we will get adds from many of those i want to let live, but if we keep doing it, letting them live, some of them might let us be (and the ***** like you, dwera and the rest of the adding cockfaces i wouldn't let live for a million dollar... maybe for a million but not for less!)

Maeloch

Part of the furniture
Can't remember running you down first, but you've popped my eldie in nfd fights enuff to stick you on the kill-on-sight list and will ask grp to do same.

Practical reasons, I bear no grudges or make no comment on playstyle!

GrivneKelmorian

Fledgling Freddie
Huntingtons said:
why did you make this thread in the first place? you sincerely blame the fg's for all the adding and therefore add yourself? -.- grow up.

i try to tell in grps dont kill soloers etc, but im just a wee druid and cant do much. i know that we will get adds from many of those i want to let live, but if we keep doing it, letting them live, some of them might let us be (and the ***** like you, dwera and the rest of the adding cockfaces i wouldn't let live for a million dollar... maybe for a million but not for less!)

I ask the fullgroups why they zerg soloers down.

And I answer to why I add on those who zerg me and add on me.

And my reason for adding isnt to start it. It is out of revenge to that person.

Ask Elkie (rr7 eld?). Him and his groups usually ran me over at any given chance. So I started adding back on them in situations they didnt like.
Talked with him on irc about it. Since then, they leave me alone and I leave them alone.

I find no fun what so ever in adding on or ruining other peoples fights.

GrivneKelmorian

Fledgling Freddie
Maeloch said:
Can't remember running you down first, but you've popped my eldie in nfd fights enuff to stick you on the kill-on-sight list and will ask grp to do same.

Practical reasons, I bear no grudges or make no comment on playstyle!

I remember plenty of times where I have not added on you. Where ive shown so by unstealthing aside from fight and emoting.

Only to get buffseared and killed.

Kinag

Part of the furniture
GrivneKelmorian said:
Do you fullgroups, who find it fun/rp efficient to run over solo stealthers who fights with another solo stealther/tank/caster/whatever fun/good to have the stealther add back on you while you need it the least?

Belive it or not, ive noticed increasing ammount of "lets zerg the soloers" by fullgroups.

Why? Why would you want to get soloers to add on you while you fight?

Finding it very frustrating to travel for 10 minutes only to get zerged when im half way through a fight...

Is zerging really accepted by these High realm rank gank groups?

I don't like you very much after our last fight when I played my friar, but I don't fancy zerging soloers at all.

Just couldn't understand why on earth you had to run all the time when we fought, pa - kite - stealth - miss pa - kite - stealth - miss PA and it was like this until an infil added.

Belisar

One of Freddy's beloved
censi said:
tbh though the only FG's that DONT steam roller soloers are the so called leetist pricks who only care about RP.

The grps I run with avoid ganking soloers almost every time. They avoid adding almost every time. The almost only comes as we all get a bit trigger happy at times but it is not often tbh.

I don't regard any of them as leetist pricks, they love fair fights and even getting walloped does not make them change their play style.

Sadly if your view is a reflection of most others then maybe they should forget their attempts to develop a decent rep and fair playstyle 'cos it clearly is not working.

GrivneKelmorian

Fledgling Freddie
Kinag said:
Just couldn't understand why on earth you had to run all the time when we fought, pa - kite - stealth - miss pa - kite - stealth - miss PA and it was like this until an infil added.

Thats a playstyle i use against classes that i cant kill in straight up melee :p

Raven

Happy Shopper Ray Mears
FH Subscriber
full groups that zerg soloers down deserve to have thier fights ruined, tough shit, you reap what you sow. i am sure a random RR2 scout add doesnt cause that much fuss for a fg, but when they start zerging down the known non adders, non zergers then Bigsoz its tough luck.
very few groups spare the soloers, the only group that hasnt gone out of their way to spoil it for others is gwaran's (sp?) group.

GrivneKelmorian

Fledgling Freddie
Raven said:
full groups that zerg soloers down deserve to have thier fights ruined, tough shit, you reap what you sow. i am sure a random RR2 scout add doesnt cause that much fuss for a fg, but when they start zerging down the known non adders, non zergers then Bigsoz its tough luck.
very few groups spare the soloers, the only group that hasnt gone out of their way to spoil it for others is gwaran's (sp?) group.

Well said. Exactly what i mean. :)

Zebolt

Can't get enough of FH
GrivneKelmorian said:
Do you fullgroups, who find it fun/rp efficient to run over solo stealthers who fights with another solo stealther/tank/caster/whatever fun/good to have the stealther add back on you while you need it the least?

Belive it or not, ive noticed increasing ammount of "lets zerg the soloers" by fullgroups.

Why? Why would you want to get soloers to add on you while you fight?

Finding it very frustrating to travel for 10 minutes only to get zerged when im half way through a fight...

Is zerging really accepted by these High realm rank gank groups?
When you leave soloers alone and meet a fullgroup close you will have that soloer adding in the fight almost every time. Might not be so with you but it is with most players..

Just kill what you can and die to the rest imo..

censi

Can't get enough of FH
I add, i zerg, i smite everything i can possible kill.. that might be becoz when playing FG 75% of the fights if not more we gets adds all ower.. so when killing solo ppl/duo and trio it makes it more easy to fight FG vs FG as the "adds" are cleared...

so you think the people that "dont" add on other fights dont also get 75% of their fights added on? so what stops them playing like you??

answer is the more experienced the group is the more confortable they are out there and the less trigger happy. The less experience or less able groups are still on panic mode. Omg its a redel label F8 nuke nuke nuke yey!

or like the other guy says, you can perhaps remember the names of people that add on you and add back on them??? and also perhaps remember the names of stealthers that dont interfere with your fights and therefore you dont interfere with them (aka not being a cock)

GrivneKelmorian

Fledgling Freddie
censi said:
so you think the people that "dont" add on other fights dont also get 75% of their fights added on? so what stops them playing like you??

answer is the more experienced the group is the more confortable they are out there and the less trigger happy. The less experience or less able groups are still on panic mode. Omg its a redel label F8 nuke nuke nuke yey!

or like the other guy says, you can perhaps remember the names of people that add on you and add back on them??? and also perhaps remember the names of stealthers that dont interfere with your fights and therefore you dont interfere with them (aka not being a cock)

very well said censi.. ive said before to friends on other realms, "i can learn names of full groups and soloers who dosnt add on me, you can learn the names of the what? 5 - 10% of the soloers community who dosnt add on you.

Straef

Can't get enough of FH
Samaroon|Terracotta said:
Not every soloer will charge to a fg just to add... :eek:
And neither will every fg kill soloers, that's his point, that they kill eachother just in case.
Eleasias said:
First time I saw you ingame was when you were adding on us with a fellow SB double PA'ing one of our casters, so go figure xD
But no, Dwera would never do such a thing! Well, not unless he thought nobody was watching :eek:
GrivneKelmorian said:

Aaaah, so it's a revenge thing? Funny how you zerged my sorc before I ever as much as looked at you :rolleyes:
GrivneKelmorian said:
I dont add on anyone without them having done that to me.
And neither do you lie and talk shit :>
GrivneKelmorian said:
I remember plenty of times where I have not added on you. Where ive shown so by unstealthing aside from fight and emoting.

Only to get buffseared and killed.
And that surprises you after having added on them in previous fights?
GrivneKelmorian said:
very well said censi.. ive said before to friends on other realms, "i can learn names of full groups and soloers who dosnt add on me, you can learn the names of the what? 5 - 10% of the soloers community who dosnt add on you.
Don't you think it possible for groups zerging you down to do the same thing -memorise people they'll leave alone- but that you're just not in that list, for a rather obvious reason?

Straef said:
And neither will every fg kill soloers, that's his point, that they kill eachother just in case.

No shit Straefmate! Just seemed like Alme was saying all solo'ers add, no matter what.

Flimgoblin

It's my birthday today!
people add, people splat soloers with their full groups.

really.

Now get over it. If you want to start a "no adders club" on a board where people signup and get black marks against their names feel free to do it somewhere else.

Flimgoblin

It's my birthday today!
I should clarify the above ;)

You can discuss adding/not adding/zerging soloers etc. in the general case as much as you want.

As soon as it degenerates into "well you shouldn't say that coz you'er an adding zerger ololol!" it gets locked, people get warned, tears are shed, popcorn is eaten.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom