A question to the fullgroups..

Status
Not open for further replies.

GrivneKelmorian

Fledgling Freddie
Do you fullgroups, who find it fun/rp efficient to run over solo stealthers who fights with another solo stealther/tank/caster/whatever fun/good to have the stealther add back on you while you need it the least?

Belive it or not, ive noticed increasing ammount of "lets zerg the soloers" by fullgroups.

Why? Why would you want to get soloers to add on you while you fight?

Finding it very frustrating to travel for 10 minutes only to get zerged when im half way through a fight...

Is zerging really accepted by these High realm rank gank groups?

Straef

Can't get enough of FH
I don't exactly get off on ganking soloers, and leave em alone when in the mood, but I do love zerging ***** like you :eek:
I do, however, usually kill small groups of people, as they tend to add just when you don't want them to, like that sm/runy duo in Agramon earlier :e

Alme

Fledgling Freddie
Standard behaviour.. fg kills soloers cuz they think the soloers woulda added if they had the chance, the soloers add on fg fights cuz they think the fgs woulda rolled them if they had the chance. Cuz of this it it will never change.

censi

Can't get enough of FH
getting run over by full groups is a hazard of the job :)

tbh though the only FG's that DONT steam roller soloers are the so called leetist pricks who only care about RP.

the more confortable and confident a FG gets the less likely its inclined to flatten anything near it with a red label.

pip

Banned
Serious issue at the mo:( Sometimes make me feel like punching my comp screen through:( This kind of shit:touch: But then you see they are all high rr now I no why:wanker:ers been trying to get some vid footage at mo It's imposible,roll on kids back to school

Gotmagi

Can't get enough of FH
Most fgs zerg me down right away, even if they know I'm solo and I dont add on 8v8 fights. Like synergy gg today, I ran into them solo about.. 10 times or so, they zerged me every time and some even /laughed at me. Behaviour like this is killing the tiny bit of soloing left in this game :(

AngeLujo

Fledgling Freddie
well grivne, i really doubt it would change anything in your adding decisions if fg-s didn't zerg you so i think this is as good as done already :eek: i personally know we never zerg VF, guess there's a reason for it ^^

Straef

Can't get enough of FH
pip said:
Serious issue at the mo:( Sometimes make me feel like punching my comp screen through:( This kind of shit:touch: But then you see they are all high rr now I no why:wanker:ers been trying to get some vid footage at mo It's imposible,roll on kids back to school
You never solo tho?

GrivneKelmorian said:
Is zerging really accepted by these High realm rank gank groups?

Yup most of the set grps and rog grps add on solo fights.

FG mids at dc today at around 22:00 cet who when they saw me come in my liddul boat ran there at spd6 and SLed to find my stealthed minstrel :)

That grp had one rr10 and some1 rr6-7 and 1 or 2 low rr...

No idea why they add/play like that but it forces me to hang around with the alb zerg at beno bridges and add down other fgs, loose-loose situtation for everyone tbh. :touch:

pip said:
Serious issue at the mo Sometimes make me feel like punching my comp screen through This kind of shit But then you see they are all high rr now I no why ers been trying to get some vid footage at mo It's imposible,roll on kids back to school

Are you serious Pip?

Are you like trying to troll every thread with ur not-so-great sarcasm or are u actually beeing serious?
You have been playing a warlock as main for a year or so now and you ruined cuntless of fights, and the warlock class as whole have ruined many aspects of the game, and then you come here whining about ppl adding on you?

That make as much sense as the Isreal-Palestinia conflict makes :p

brad

Fledgling Freddie
Gotmagi said:
Most fgs zerg me down right away, even if they know I'm solo and I dont add on 8v8 fights. Like synergy gg today, I ran into them solo about.. 10 times or so, they zerged me every time and some even /laughed at me. Behaviour like this is killing the tiny bit of soloing left in this game :(

For me it seems only the High RR set grps from the pre clustre leave me now........but i recently gave up soloing and just spend my time jumping up and down svaudfast everyday. I gota say thats alot more fullfilling than some days of rvr.

I tried a few runs today solo, as just a try to see if i could get back into the rythm. And boated to hib, run up on bridge and died to just traps. Second time i did the same, and ended up getting zerged down by about 2 fg after stepping over a few traps. Then thought o well forget DC today, it's shit like usual.

Think okay lets try beno. Get up onto bridge get grappled by some lamer low rr pally. 2 seconds later get farmed by a fg. Oki 2nd try at beno, get up onto bridge, start fighting a heretic, sorc adds. i chase the sorc, he puts up ml9 pet and think uses rr5 to. Then go back to fighting heretic.......o wait whats with all these arrows. Wait im dead yet again. 3rd try run to beno, die before i even get to the bridge as fg albs camping drop of.

Alme said:
Standard behaviour.. fg kills soloers cuz they think the soloers woulda added if they had the chance, the soloers add on fg fights cuz they think the fgs woulda rolled them if they had the chance. Cuz of this it it will never change.

Not every soloer will charge to a fg just to add... :eek:

Straef said:
I don't exactly get off on ganking soloers, and leave em alone when in the mood, but I do love zerging ***** like you :eek:
I do, however, usually kill small groups of people, as they tend to add just when you don't want them to, like that sm/runy duo in Agramon earlier :e

Tss, you told me you get all wet and gooey in ur undies when ganking solo low rrs with ur fg :twak: :p

Frostor

Fledgling Freddie
this aint pointed to u dwera like i said on irc before
but i think most grps are fed up with solo'ers fcking up 8vs 8 fights , sure daoc isnt ment to be a 8vs8 game , but then again it doesnt say in the manual that u cant add on 1vs1's

examples are jox and his mate i cant remember the name , babybanana, aim, blablabladexter(infil), and many MANY more

Dallas

Fledgling Freddie
I find it frustrating having rr10 shadowblades PA our casters midfight..

dajnamajt

Fledgling Freddie
Ive started to add on everything at the moment cause idiotic hibgrps are always steamrollin me, /respec to some midgrps tho who let ze caster live.

(specielly h8 habemus brehon zerg & realm hunters)

E_E

Loyal Freddie
I add, i zerg, i smite everything i can possible kill.. that might be becoz when playing FG 75% of the fights if not more we gets adds all ower.. so when killing solo ppl/duo and trio it makes it more easy to fight FG vs FG as the "adds" are cleared...

Rauno

Fledgling Freddie
Dallas said:

yes all stealther must die !, there is 1 out of 100 stealthers who dont add so il kill em all on sight!

Eleasias

Can't get enough of FH
First time I saw you ingame was when you were adding on us with a fellow SB double PA'ing one of our casters, so go figure xD

Mrkill

Loyal Freddie
hehe funny guy dwera you jumped 1 of our caster did you not? when we where fighting hibs? near brynja so dont complane :)

Torild merc
mrkill inf
gunsmoky mincer
mrr friar

Phule_Gubben

Fledgling Freddie
brad said:
whine whine whine.

So you log your warrior, log in yer alb toon and start complaining on how other people should play. Why don't you get off yer high horses and just play the game your way and let others play the game the way they want. Your little chat with my guildie made me realise that you're just another leet prick trying to tell others how they should play the game.

I don't see how you should get 1 on 1's when climbing inside Beno anyway.

:touch:

ambera

Loyal Freddie
Our group tries v. hard not to gank soloers, and we never add on 1 v 1 fights. Occasionally we'll kill someone alone if we think he's running to join a keep defence or for other good reasons, or sometimes just if we're having a bad day or very drunk (not fair, but it can be hard to stop everyone from shooting first and asking questions later).

We're not leet, and we're not fantastically confident (esp. tonight, as we spent the whole night getting walloped by high RR mid GGs) but I guess we are comfortable, and certainly we'd rather have a fair fight than a billion people adding on our fights, even if we lose (and I guess that's why we kept going back into Agramon to get whipped tonight, like the bunch of masochists we are :().

GrivneKelmorian

Fledgling Freddie
Dallas said:

Yeah, I do hope so. I also hope that you learn that you get that from zerging soloers like myself down.

I kinda use the moto "what you do to me, i do to you".

swords

Can't get enough of FH
Well there you go :p you've completed the cycle and brough this fate upon yourself Dwera. Ignoring the who did it first question ofc.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom