A Question That Would Like To Be Answered?

meandean

Fledgling Freddie
WHAT IS GOING ON HERE

I made a summon hall raid today the 19th of Nov. and sorry that noone showed up. But looking at all of the other raids.. I see mostley ML raids from a few people. What is going on here. I maybe wrong here.. but why the to much ML's? I know most people want it for there personal reasons (drops, ml xp. the ml it self..e.t.c.) But dont we have to reduce them a bit? Not only that my raid was copped out but for other reasons also. Like giveing the mids/hibs a chance to take our relic(like it happenend be4) and e.t.c.
Well all I am saying and plz say if i am wrong ... Isn't a bit the ML's too much here? Don't we have to reduce them a bit?:confused:

chretien

Fledgling Freddie
Nearly everyone has an alt that can use an ML raid so there's a point in multiple ML rushes, also not everyone can make certain days. Some people can only play weekends, some people can only play certain weekdays etc.

psyco

Fledgling Freddie
well its your own fault, you shouldn't have double booked on a ml rush day

but yes, i agree... there are 2 many ml's atm

uspe

Fledgling Freddie
this is true.
when toa came out ml raids were doiong them often at the beggining. just before NF showed up ml raids were in slow progress.
as it seems now every weekend an ml raid is up and running. yes mls are good for our chars cant deny it but they are not always 100% to rely on then in rvr.
imo do them twice a week. or if someone wants to do an ml rush once a week so other ppl can do other raids which sometimes is more fun and they need time or many ppl to achive them.

about the relics and rvr
as is seems lateley hibs and mid jump on our keeps and twrs when we got an ml raid in progress. sometimes you think its a coincidence but i think its not because its the only way they can take from us a keep or relics.

Golena

Fledgling Freddie
There's too many ML raids when the raids don't get enough people attending..
As long as people are showing up then the raids can keep happening. Alb does seem to have a lot of people just running raids for the sake of trying to be seen as a raid leader at the moment however, rather than because they are actually neccessary.

If you double book with an ML raid then people can go to one or the other. If there's an ML every other day, then it's not hard for people wanting to attend your raid to skip the ML one and do it 2 days later. That means that if your raid fails to get the numbers it's probably that people just arn't interested in it, rather than the ML raid ruining it. Everything in PoC can be done fairly easily with a semi-balanced full group. Finding 8 people shouldn't be that hard, even with an ML raid happening. Just try not to conflict with the largest rushes, which probably only need to happen once a month tbh.

uspe said:
about the relics and rvr
as is seems lateley hibs and mid jump on our keeps and twrs when we got an ml raid in progress. sometimes you think its a coincidence but i think its not because its the only way they can take from us a keep or relics.

People take keeps when there's a lack of action about. If all the albs are off on an ML rush then there's probably lots of mids wandering about failing to find anything to fight. The standard thing to do seems to be to attack a keep in the hopes of getting some people to come out defend. The 2 events arn't unconnected, but probably not in the consipritorial way that your trying to imply here.

uspe

Fledgling Freddie
Golena said:
There's too many ML raids when the raids don't get enough people attending..
As long as people are showing up then the raids can keep happening. Alb does seem to have a lot of people just running raids for the sake of trying to be seen as a raid leader at the moment however, rather than because they are actually neccessary.

If you double book with an ML raid then people can go to one or the other. If there's an ML every other day, then it's not hard for people wanting to attend your raid to skip the ML one and do it 2 days later. That means that if your raid fails to get the numbers it's probably that people just arn't interested in it, rather than the ML raid ruining it. Everything in PoC can be done fairly easily with a semi-balanced full group. Finding 8 people shouldn't be that hard, even with an ML raid happening. Just try not to conflict with the largest rushes, which probably only need to happen once a month tbh.

People take keeps when there's a lack of action about. If all the albs are off on an ML rush then there's probably lots of mids wandering about failing to find anything to fight. The standard thing to do seems to be to attack a keep in the hopes of getting some people to come out defend. The 2 events arn't unconnected, but probably not in the consipritorial way that your trying to imply here.

you got a point there yes. but as it seems many ppl choose the ml raid and not going to other raids which other ppl do. just for an example i orginized an Co5 raid not long after DR came out, got almost 3 pages of replies yes i'm inc. Then someone orginized an ml raid ( ofc after my scedule) and at then i had to cancel the Co5 raid because not even a fg came.

abouit the rvr which you r talking its an option which you might right but if you look more carefully the rvr map you will see that its not true. sometimes they go directly for the keep and sometimes guard tower and then keep taking them asap. plus they orginize relic raids when there is a big ml raid from us.

meandean

Fledgling Freddie
Well I see you all missunderstand me here! I meant that ok my raid was double booked and ofc it's my fault,and I am not complaing about my raid was a cop out . My question is :Aren't we overdoing the ML raids here???
AND I am aslo asking: Shouldn't we reduse them a bit? or not? And yes i do understand why you all need them.

And about the summon hall raid NO you don't need 8 people to do it!! You need like 3fg+ to do it.

uspe

Fledgling Freddie
P.S
if you look at FH/albion
there are 7 ml raids for 5 days of scedule

Golena

Fledgling Freddie
meandean said:
And about the summon hall raid NO you don't need 8 people to do it!! You need like 3fg+ to do it.

I've killed every boss in there with 7 people on classic.. that's no FOP, no ML9 pets, or any other fancy ToA tricks.

Since they nerfed ToA it seems that 40 people to turn up to kill a red con these days.

psyco

Fledgling Freddie
Golena said:
I've killed every boss in there with 7 people on classic.. that's no FOP, no ML9 pets, or any other fancy ToA tricks.

Since they nerfed ToA it seems that 40 people to turn up to kill a red con these days.

what was the group setup?

meandean

Fledgling Freddie
Golena said:

I would like to know how u did it with 7 ppl only.. Can u plz tell us? coz it is hard 4 me to believe.. Not saying u didn't. but asking how?

Kinetix

Can't get enough of FH
Golena said:

Apocalipse cant be killed with 7ppl :D but yes almost every boss was done with a fg or something. Back in the days when albs knew how to PvE :D

arl_dem

Fledgling Freddie
Golena said:

Wow, seems like impossible :eek6:
It would really help if you can say the 'how' you did this :)
Every single mob can be done with 1fg.
Sounds like some mistakes have been made, but not by Mythic

meandean

Fledgling Freddie
I did that raid like 10 days ago with the /as I am in (GoA) . and we were 2fg we had 3 serv necro's 2-3 ice wizz 3-4 healers and a cpl of friars and tanks.
Right before we entered the 3rd mob there was 1 ( cant remember the name) outside of the entrance we where wiped out. And imo we did have a good 2fg's but it wasn't euf to kill that mob.. and my question is how can 7pp kill it?

pinkey

Fledgling Freddie
Kinetix said:
Apocalipse cant be killed with 7ppl :D but yes almost every boss was done with a fg or something. Back in the days when albs knew how to PvE :D

You're so right, everything is always done with servant necro with bb or ml9 pets nowadays, hence why it gets a bit boring.

Coriolanus

Fledgling Freddie
pinkey said:
You're so right, everything is always done with servant necro with bb or ml9 pets nowadays, hence why it gets a bit boring.

Any different from guarded pally + pbt + rej cleric?

Kinetix

Can't get enough of FH
Coriolanus said:
Any different from guarded pally + pbt + rej cleric?

You forget Tic/Earth wiz dam shield or aggro will swap to easy if mob hits for loads

Kinetix

Can't get enough of FH
meandean said:
I did that raid like 10 days ago with the /as I am in (GoA) . and we were 2fg we had 3 serv necro's 2-3 ice wizz 3-4 healers and a cpl of friars and tanks.
Right before we entered the 3rd mob there was 1 ( cant remember the name) outside of the entrance we where wiped out. And imo we did have a good 2fg's but it wasn't euf to kill that mob.. and my question is how can 7pp kill it?

We killed all the knights of apocalipse with 2fgs np. Imho we just lost to Apoc cause nobody cared about the small message he said on the beggining -.-

Kinetix

Can't get enough of FH
psyco said:
is there an apoc in summoners hall as well?:-/

No gimpsor :p just read the part of SI mobs and you will understand :D

Golena

Fledgling Freddie
Kinetix said:

You sure you not mixing up summoners hall and sidi?

Golena

Fledgling Freddie
psyco said:
what was the group setup?

When we did it was on mid.. setup was:

2 healers
shammy
zerker
savage
skald
runemaster

Fairly easy to substitute those for the relevant alb classes..

cleric
cleric
pally
merc
arms
reaver
theurg
ice wiz

should be able to do it fine.

Not sure about the boss right at the entrance.. it's easy enough just to run past him to get in anyway.

psyco

Fledgling Freddie
mid = 7

alb = 8

:p

and now im confused, is that Co5, or Summoners hall?

Golena

Fledgling Freddie
psyco said:
mid = 7

alb = 8

:p

and now im confused, is that Co5, or Summoners hall?

Summoners hall..
You could quite easily ditch a tank or the ice wiz and still actually do it, so 7 for each realm. :fluffle:

psyco

Fledgling Freddie
Golena said:
Summoners hall..
You could quite easily ditch a tank or the ice wiz and still actually do it, so 7 for each realm. :fluffle:

arms imo, if you drop the icer agro becomes a bigger part of the raid, unless its boss after boss after boss

meandean

Fledgling Freddie
OK all we got this conversation out of line from what we started. I started to ask: WHY SO MUCH ML RAIDS? About the Summon Hall will make an other question when i have done it and say what happen. And if it is possable with 1 fg to do it.

uspe

Fledgling Freddie
so golena answered the question how to do summoners. thats means that ml huge arranges are solved??? ppl can do other raids? without needing to cancel them

psyco

Fledgling Freddie
probably not, bg raids need numbers, and people who wish to attend a ml for egsample, cant sign up for the other raid aswell

Golena

Fledgling Freddie
psyco said:
arms imo, if you drop the icer agro becomes a bigger part of the raid, unless its boss after boss after boss

Once your actually inside summoners hall there's very few mobs.. you'll get 2 purps at a time while moving between the bosses, so the wiz is only really of use to get you inside quickly.

From what I can see most of the ML stuff is happening at weekends (not all but most of it) so it should be perfectly possible to run other raids at none clashing times during the week.

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom