A question, rly to the powergamers. (OT)

opium

Fledgling Freddie
How much time do you spend infront your computer everyday? (be honest) else QQ..

Kenshee Himura

Fledgling Freddie
You mean playing daoc or just sitting behind pc?
Cause that's alot for me , doing IT in college ;)

AngryKid

Fledgling Freddie
8-16 at work, minus 30 minutes lunch break
16.30-23.00 (24.00) playing daoc
rest is sleep. :)

Dukat

Resident Freddy
well, i know its along time but not really thought about it in definate terms...

<counts it up>

college days
9 hours (usually 5 hours in college and 4 when i get home)
usually 2 of those on DAOC

Weekends
anything from as little as 2-3 hours up to 15-17 hours, depending on what else is going on.
most of the time i am on at weekends would be DAOC time, again, it depends on what else is going on, anything from 2 hours to around 16ish.

There are the odd times in teh holidays when i dont have anything else to do, and i can spend as much as 20-22 hours in one day on the computer. though this usually ends in a week or so where i dont go back on :)

Poon

One of Freddy's beloved
Work 9:30-6ish , wait for spot in gg then maybe till midnight

Greenfingers

Fledgling Freddie
lol, that's nothing ... apart from eating, sleeping, lunch breaks, toilet breaks, what ever .. I spend more then 2/3 of my life behind a comp .... :eek6:

Im an IT-Gimp0 aswell, and tbh .. I don't got any interests besides that ... call my narrowminded, but that's just meeh ... well ... my GF ofc, and I know she loves me the way I am. And it's not like Im sitting infront of the comp like this every day ... but it happens once in a while.
I also got some theater rehearsals now and then (monday and tuesday) so those 2 days I don't sit infront of the comp from 19.00 -> 21.30 :fluffle:

I got a pic somewhere (that Im not making a link to! :p) were Im dressed as an Angel, singing along to "always look on the bright side" ... that's from a theaterplay, that I got some VERY nice reviews on, and I got a leading role in another play cuZ of my performance, thx.

sitting infront of a comp :

8-16
16.30-19.00
19.15-01.00

in weekends it's toned down abit, cuZ that's when I sleep :)

Celery

Loyal Freddie
opium said:
How much time do you spend infront your computer everyday? (be honest) else QQ..
----------------------------------
50 Paladin Myrmidon [Excalibur] -active-
51 Berzerker Isen Herra [Excalibur] -inactive-
51 Shadowblade Stormur Vakten [Excalibur] -inactive-
52 Ranger Thunderer [Gawaine] -inactive-
52 Healer Elding Herra [Merlin] -inactive-
50 Bonedancer Elding Vakten [PVP] -active-

^^^^

No way NEAR as much as you :D

Lizz

Fledgling Freddie
Normaly 5-10 hours during the week.(07.00-15.00)work
Weekend 12-20 hours/day
But when my fiance wajns enough i usaly listen and do something else with her. =)

opium

Fledgling Freddie
Hehe, way to much then you should :twak:

Well Celery :p I used to sit like 14-18 hours a day when i was 16-18 years old, nerf that time, I wish i didnt even know what a computer was, so much time of my life fucked, Now i sit like 1-3 hours a day, max. :m00:

Ckiller

Loyal Freddie
work 8:30-5pm infront of 3 compys (it-nerd)
sit infront of daoc from 5:30-10-11ish weekdays and alot more on weekends

omg this is a joke :eek2:

Nalistah

Fledgling Freddie
totally depends.. some days in a row it can be up to 15-20 hours, like this week, when im off from work =p often work from 10-18, then maybe play from 19-03 ... some days i dont use teh comp at all..like when gf wanna go out and do something social (??) ;)

Normally less on weekends, due to party and stuff.

swords

Can't get enough of FH
I usually try and be online from 7:45 Gg start till 11:30 most weekday nights.
Though social events and work take priority which leaves the guild begging me on IRC usually :)

Norvindus

Can't get enough of FH
Work from 9-17 (Programmer so infront of comp)
Daoc from around 18,18:30 to well around 24,01 if nothing else is happening.

Weekends well can be from 08:00-05:00 but depends if I got nothing to do :)

Fedaykin

Fledgling Freddie
too much time tbh

but im a student

bleh who cares, i'm either pissed or messing about. Even as we sepak i should be revising i got an exam at 2.30

ibes_aka_nyd

Fledgling Freddie
same as loads of guys - 8:30/17:00 at work then well ...

b4 last summer was way 2 much (like 18:00/01:00 next day) but had 2 stop that coz of little baby that came along, but it's gr8 coz i appreciate a lot more the game now that i'm more of a casual player.
Only thing i missed from that time is the chitchat with all friends :(

But also now i'm getting frustrated coz it's even harder 2 get 2 lvl50, so instead of concentrating on 1 char i've got multiple lowbies, increasing the fun again (chars r so much more fun when lowby, i'll tell u, lvl50RR10 is overrated :eek2: well i would say that wouldn't i)

come on, go have fun now. :drink:

saks

Fledgling Freddie
change alot, sometimes i play 7 hours day sometimes i only play 2, thats on weekdays. Not that often i play on fridays cuz of party, and friday if we dont have football match i will log on at 13 and if im not going anywhere logging at 02-03. then up at 12 sunday and play till 22-23 depends on how tired i am, need sleep to keep mind focussed in school :)

Stallion

Can't get enough of FH
eeek :p

09:00-17:00 w0rk
eat, watch some telie, some irl stuff then downstairs 4 the comp ;)
19:00-01:00 or something :p (daoc)

fl3a

Can't get enough of FH
opium said:

6-10 hours weekdays.
6-20 hours weekends.

Twisted

Fledgling Freddie
Far Far Far to long infront of 2 sometimes 3 CRT monitors ........ i need a holiday or 3 nice Flatscreen TfTs .... oh yeah and one of those little hand held vacuums to get all the ash out of my keyboards.

Fana

Fledgling Freddie
Have been a hardcore daoc-addict for a year now, in which ive played almost every day, anywhere between some couple of hours to, usually, most of the day (and night). Naturally my real-life (social life and univeristy studies) have suffered because of this, suffered alot really. Ive had periods when ive actively tried to play less and to try and sort out my life but i so far it usually ends up with me back behind the comp within days again. :eek:
At the moment i try to limit myself to playing some in the morning, do rl stuff in the middle of the day and then i play the rest of the day pretty much. Sometimes its less playing time and more webtime etc but generally its lots and lots of time spent in front of the comp. Used to be very sporty before i started with daoc (was pretty much a physical fittnes addict a couple of years ago) - now im lucky if i do something sporty once a week. :(

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom