A question on bracers to all middies

P

Pandemic

I have my sc kinda worked out but for the bracers. (i am a warrior) as far as i can tell there are no good bracers we can yet get and have to wait until SI for the new quest ones - that are really good or someone mentioned on some post good ones drop from tanglers in 1.55 ??

so am i wrong or do warriors and maybe other classes have no good bracers yet ?

Pandemic

damn i had to edit this loads for spelling errors its the demon drink i tells yer

S

Sortbane

one of the few good acceptable bracers are the Rigid Wight Claws that drop from Frore Liches in rauma or odins gate.. go check out madtroll for more info about it.. if need be you can also go with the Bracelet of Defence if you can't find any other bracer that can fit your SC suit :)

N

Norvindus

Its Chillsome Wights that has a chance of dropping the Rigid Wight Claw

What it says on the site that Frore Liches drops it is as far as I know wrong, as I got mine from a Chillsome Wight.

Another bracer is the Viper Spine Wrist Wrap
While we wait for SI.

H

horsma

Originally posted by Norvindus
Its Chillsome Wights that has a chance of dropping the Rigid Wight Claw

What it says on the site that Frore Liches drops it is as far as I know wrong, as I got mine from a Chillsome Wight.
Agree - if you want that braclet forget liches, they dont drop it

S

Sortbane

eyh! I got mine from a lich! :D

was farming for BoI in rauma when a Lich came and wanted to play with me and it dropped, but they might drop more often from chillsomes :)

K

katt!

spindels in spindelhalla drop "ok" bracers.

2x6 resists + stat (body/matter+qui or heat/spirit+cha) i think.

Users who are viewing this thread