a question of charge

S

swords

erm if i use one items dd charge on a fleeing victim. can i use a dd charge from another item i have straight after?
hope so 6 dd's on a fleeing enemy should sort em if the uber Pa doesnt

S

swords

i found out today after dueling a zerker.
(1-1 omg i beat a twinked zerker wow :) )

T

Trish

Which char are you in bg with swords. Trish is making a comeback..lvl 22 now, should be 24 tonight.

S

solkhanar-pjo

Swords Nvenom - Fedaykin - 24 - 6 RPs - Shadowblade - Norseman.

Hope this helps :/

S

swords

its 14 now...killed a few albs last night.
Whoever said Friars cant be killed by shadowblades obviously doesnt know the benefit of backstab 2 :)

S

solkhanar-pjo

Omg Swords, i know what you mean.. i know they are tough but unbeatable, no way! Even my Nightshade, from a long time ago, beat Friars 1 on 1. And about the RP farming... i only enjoy it when someone experienced like you Swords doesn't farm to many rps a day.. i'm leveling a new shade called Skina at the moment and i hope you won't cap till we duelled :)

I would also like to say something towards the 'Alb-zerg'. I don't mind it when you zerg, to be honest i like it :).. but when i walk down the hill of the HPK and see +/- 2 FG's camping the HPK for like 5 minutes i really must tell it on BW :(. Please guys, zerg as much as you wan't but don't camp a PK when there are only two peeps standing there, you might think that there are more but you still had +/-2 FG's :(

Cheers

Pjo.

S

swords

when they camp it is a stealthers wet dream.
they will spread out a bit.
usually some archers go to the flanks and they are then open for attack.

There is usually a good chance of doing the BS2 on a sitting person from behind the zerg and being able to run to the pk alive :)

S

solkhanar-pjo

Please tell me how you can stealth with a chanter ;)

My shade is on her way, 15 atm.

Cheers

Users who are viewing this thread