A question about rps and the rp cap

O

old.Pepsay

The cap in thid is 350 rps... does that mean that if i have more then 350rps but gained all in real rvr and not thid that i can't go there anymore? just wondering.

O

old.Krogar_Thane

yes...

...the game doesnt log where you got the realm points

if you have 351 rp, you are barred from thid.

H

Herjylf

The Battlefields:

- Caledonia - levels 30 - 35, Realm rank 1, Realm level up to 9

- Murdaigean - levels 25 - 29, Realm rank 1, Realm level up to 5

- Thidranki - levels 20 - 24, Realm rank 1, Realm level up to 3

If i understand this correct u can only go to thidranki to RR1L3 which is 350 rp.

Murdaigean max is 1375

caledonia max is 7125

then it is real life again.

O

old.Tart

I currently got 354 rps in Thindraki, now im correct in saying that unless i get killed and release or leave by own accord I can stop there, As I have logged with 354 rps near the keep and relogged back on and im still there

I wonder how many more points I can get, before I have to release or get fed up.

Got to say its like playing pinball at the moment. once to AB then to HB (Alb Bridge and Hib Bridge for the un-educated) Got to say the Alb infi seem to be getting the idea, Djax, and Darrby hurt a bit, and its a bloody pain in the ass to go PA a bloody wizzy to be shot in the back by about 8 bloody Scouts or Rangers but thats all part of the fun :clap: :clap:

What sort of stealth have the hibby NS got and archers, only I can nearly see u the other side of the map, nearly died to bloody Cinsi (or whatever) but had no bloody poison on my weapons, and was oh nalf endurance but was a bloody good fight, had to swop weapons half way through when I realised i was getting owned, leftme on about |-| health :( :(

Users who are viewing this thread