A question about phones

Tom

I am a FH squatter
I've just been working away in Spain for the last week, filming McLaren testing their new F1 car. There were about 10 cameramen, all out at various positions on the circuit, mostly left alone for the day (except me, I had my own van hehe).

Anyway, this is a big budget shoot, lots of politics involved, and a real make-or-break annual job for the company I was working for. We've all done it for years now, and its a great job, but this week the jokes went a bit far :)

We're given walkie-talkies to communicate with each other, and someone, completely randomly, 2-3 times a day, would key their radio, and play a "COCK A DOOODLE DOOOO" chicken sound into the radio.

Noone would own up to it, although it was piss funny (the team's mechanics were in stitches), my boss eventually got so pissed off that on the final day he got on the radio and told whoever it was to 'stop being a twat'. He doesn't normally swear, so the chicken was, from that moment on, silenced.

Anyway, does anyone have a phone that can do this? Because I want to find out who it is, and blackmail the fucker :D

Jonaldo

Can't get enough of FH
Well it's probably an alarm clock setting on a polyphonic phone as I've never heard of any phones with that as a ringtone, although I've not exactly heard every ringtone from every phone. Still guessing it's more likely to be the alarm than ring.

(No I can't help you) :p

tRoG

Fledgling Freddie
I suppose it could be any phone with the ability to download/transfer polyphonic ringtones.

Doh_boy

Part of the furniture
I'd vote for a sony phone, but that's a complete guess.

Tenko

Fledgling Freddie
My Sagem MyX-6 has a cockadoodle doo sound on it.

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom