A question about guild making.

O

old.Tohtori

Is the only way to create a new guild to get a full group, make a guild and then disband the rest?

O

old.ivan

As far as i know, yep. 8 people <helps if you have several accounts yourself> group then get to guild registrar.
PS: crucial moment is to get the guilds name right :)

R

Rubric

Just stand in the capital and use /b you can get 8 people in no time.

O

old.Tohtori

1g right? Or was it 5g? Damn i'm a n00b in these guild things :p

N

-Nxs-

1g to make the guild

300g to pick an emblem last time i checked.

N

-Nxs-

Originally posted by chimaira
Ripoff :/

Thats me all over tho :)

5p FULL respec stone
3p RA

300g per item for L50/51 overcharge SCing
100g per item for Thid overcharge :)

Z

Zebolt

Originally posted by -Nxs-

Ripoff? I had to pay over 3p last time I got a full suit SC'd :(

A

Addlcove

Originally posted by -Nxs-

5p FULL respec stone
3p RA

100g per item for Thid overcharge :)

/fluffle

wadda ya say we go into business? you and rhar´s 2nd hand shop should do quite well <grin>

N

-Nxs-

Originally posted by Zebolt

Lol ive had two people say "no thanks" when ive told them my prices for NON overcharge (2x materials) thats about 50-100g for a full set of armor depending on level. Even had one chap have a go at me telling I should only charge 20% proffit and NO MORE !! so i sugested he go somewhere else :)

F

Feac_

Originally posted by Zebolt

and you paid that ? wow well at least you made someone happy

i got ripped off on a staff when i 1st started playing swore it would never happen again.

F

FeraMcFlurry

Originally posted by chimaira
Ripoff :/
it aint that bad if u make a good guild and u no every1 is gunna use it i.e, Keepers Of The Light-they didnt gice 300gold to waste-i made a guild payd 300gold for emblem with in 3weeks they had all left :( so if rue gunna make a guild and ure getting a emblem make sure the guild will be there along time ;)

L

Lorthania

Originally posted by FeraMcFlurry
it aint that bad if u make a good guild and u no every1 is gunna use it i.e, Keepers Of The Light-they didnt gice 300gold to waste-i made a guild payd 300gold for emblem with in 3weeks they had all left :( so if rue gunna make a guild and ure getting a emblem make sure the guild will be there along time ;)

You don't have to get an emblem straight away of course... just wait until the guild really starts to take off, then go money farming with a guild grp for a couple of nights, let crafters salvage the loot and you'll have enough gold for the emblem without anyone having to dip into his own pocket.

Lorth

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom