A question about a Galladrop :)

J

JoxerTheMighty

..namely the Bladed Crystal Gauntlets.

According to some sites (Allakhazam, Javaman, Warcry..) they should give you a +3 bonus to ALL Melee skills (among with some other boni aswell) but the ones I have seen here so far only give a +3 bonus to your blunt skill.

Anyone know if this will be changed in a future patch?

R

Ravenbourne

All armour with a skill (blunt, blades, pierce, CS, LW) or a magic ability (yadda yadda) will get either + to all melee or + to all magic.
If an item already has + to various skills, like my shield, Current stats (i think) 4 blades, 4 pierce, 4 parry, 3 shield) Will now look like this

E

Elric IA

They do change to +melee but not sure if this patch. Not sure though if the items upgrade automatically or only applies to drops obtained after the patch.

B

boni_ofdavoid

Originally posted by Elric IA
They do change to +melee but not sure if this patch. Not sure though if the items upgrade automatically or only applies to drops obtained after the patch.

Galla items are retroactivly upgraded after the patch.
Dragon and DF drops are not.
afaik.

J

JoxerTheMighty

Well...the 1.64 patchnotes didnt say anything (or I was too stupid to find the part where it was mentioned). Anyways..asked a question via RightNow and got the following answer from em:

We have no informations about this at the moment.

You will be informed through our official website (in a release version).

Yours sincerely,
---------------------------------------------
European Dark Age of Camelot Customer Support

Well, guess that clears up everything (or not). Ah well, at least they were pretty fast on the reply this time :)

O

old.Zuljin

next patch mate. And just so remind you, allakhazam, warcry and javamansworld are updated to fit the US versions :D

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom