News A quarter of a century old...

Tom

I am a FH squatter
I wonder what the Thargoids have been up to all this time?

TdC

Trem's hunky sex love muffin
weren't they insects? worshiping their queen I suppose, oh and building the ultimate weapons of human destruction :)

Jupitus

Old and short, no wonder I'm grumpy!
Staff member
FH Subscriber
weren't they insects? worshiping their queen I suppose, oh and building the ultimate weapons of human destruction :)

Inflict damage on the old Thargoid for it to release up to 8 little Thargons to attack you... kill the mother ship and scoop up the now inactive Thargons to sell as alien items... Happy Days :)

TdC

easy money, though I remember have been dropped in witchspace with like 8 of the buggers right on top of me :/

Jupitus

Old and short, no wonder I'm grumpy!
Staff member
FH Subscriber
easy money, though I remember have been dropped in witchspace with like 8 of the buggers right on top of me :/

You'd have had 4 Thargoids plus up to 32 Thargons - did you not know there was a key sequance to deliberately get into Witch Space? I used to do that all the time then try to not kill any Thargons to maximise the profit :)

TdC

no I actually didn't. mind you, I was like 9 at the time and the only one out of all my mates who liked Elite :/

Not that I didn't try. I even went as far as to bang on my old MSX's keyboard to see if that helped o0

Dark Orb Choir

Loyal Freddie
i prefered chuckie egg..................

or 3d asteroids on the atom, bjesus, thats 30 years ago

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom