A profound idea for NSs

Gear

Can't get enough of FH
How about if "Midnight Strike" was rised to 164D and "Lance of Night"to 170D and at the same time instead of having quickness as a rising stat it would have been replaced by intelligence.

Would you like that change, yes or no, and if yes what would you be willing to part with in order to get it?

Gear

Can't get enough of FH
Commandment said:
considering DD damage is based on str :p

Comes without saying that this changes to INT ^^

Leel

Fledgling Freddie
I don't really see that ns has anything to part with though. Could make it a specline maybe, and make the insta spec spell and the castable baseline:-P
Actually, that seems like a nice idea, though doubt many would spec high in, so would get even shittier spells. So no, I think it might as well stay as it is.

Neffneff

Fledgling Freddie
I'd be quite happy if str just affected our spells a little more, and gib aug acuity back!

to me the insta is fine as is, but the castable long range one..omg gah..rarely hits for anything over 40/50. BUT and big BUT i would never want to go without it, its an invaluable tool for interupting mages when you're snared/rooted/grappled.

Celestino

Fledgling Freddie
well :) ~170 dd on a stealther would have to come with a timer compared to the other classes with spells like that...

Aardwolf

Loyal Freddie
well i like NS spells compared to other stealther classes, i don't know what would i do without these spells. for example when fighting solo fighter, some of them grapple don't know why though to save some time or something, you cast DDs on him until he is dead. (using cold adzes helps too i guess coz NSs spells are cold dmg)

koun

Fledgling Freddie
What about reduce lance of night's recast at 10s?

Neffneff

Fledgling Freddie
koun said:
What about reduce lance of night's recast at 10s?

not a bad idea..would still have to decide wether to use it or save the endu.

Gear

Can't get enough of FH
The whole idea was to create an indeed powerfull caster out of the DDs "and the ones that just woke up should not be posting on forums".

It will be a baseline spell, hence it should be given baseline attributes. If mythic phantasises nightshades being powerfull casters they have to make it so!

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom