A plead for Mallus and DK

C

c0ngo

@tigerius

You were right to raise the points here if there's anything else you think should be raised please continue to do so, your posts are more sensible and mature than most.

I still disagree with you about VV because they'd be penalised purely because of the length of time it took to get the drops back and arrange the lotto although I can see your point of view.

Clearly there were flaws with the lotto, the numbers should have been posted just before the lotto happened and it should have been delayed until someone was there to observe but neither happened and it's too late now. (No criticism of Mallus intended just hindsight)

At least one positive thing has come out of it, now we know the problems sorting the drops out has caused it should at least be easier to deal with any more Dragon drops if it's killed again.

S

starblade

Clearly there were flaws with the lotto

Indeed, but its also the first raid in which we killed the dragon. It's hard enoug to organize it, getting the items and finding a way to distribute the drops in a way that seemed to be OK with most of us to ALSO expect a perfect lotto system.

"Let the one who organised an event of this size without making any mistake come forth and flame Mallus."

I went on this hunt together with almost any in our guild of the right level and had a great time. It was awesome and I hope to do it again. Didnt hope for a drop, and I never will, but am glad Elf got one :) If this whining continues ... take a guess on how many hunts like these will happen again :(

-Btw : Nice to see you're still around eche :) Hope you're ok -

T

Tranquil-

Vireb, there was never an intention to start an arguement, if you bother to read Tigerius' post properly you will see. The arguing are the rest of the people doing, they are doing the arguing and calling mature posts for flames. Rediculous.

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom