Help A Plea for my project

kirennia

Part of the furniture
Hello there!

I hope this is okay; looked through the rules and can't see anything about it but I'm looking for a little help with responses to a survey for my dissertation. It's 7 questions long so a less then 5 minute job (no names/e-mails or anythingelse required) so please, responses would be greatly appreciated if anyone could fill it in.

Computer Entertainment Products

It's more then anything, a very small survey to check the validity of the project in a potential customer domain. While it isn't a gaming product I'm producing, it's one market it could be used for so this is the gamers perspective...

Please keep it clean; any naughties will simply be removed but comments where appropriate would be fantastic.

Thanks for your time :)

kirennia

Part of the furniture
You're all awesome, thanks guys :)

Still going to be open for a while yet, reps handed out where I can :D

Zenith.UK

Part of the furniture
And since I've been playing computer games since the dawn of time, I tried to be fair comparing new with old. :)

MYstIC G

Official Licensed Lump of Coal™ Distributor
Staff member
FH Subscriber
Done, even resisted temptation to write "NOBODY WANTS RANDOMISED DAOC FFS!!£!$&!£$^!&^£&!^£&!$£!&£&!$" ;)

kirennia

Part of the furniture
Done, even resisted temptation to write "NOBODY WANTS RANDOMISED DAOC FFS!!£!$&!£$^!&^£&!^£&!$£!&£&!$" ;)

You have given out too much reputation in the last 24 hours...bah :( Will continue from you onwards once the clock hits midnight.

Fantastic, very much appreciated guys... now I just need to collate results from another demographic of people as well :)

kirennia

Part of the furniture
The survey is now closed, thanks for all your help guys (Think I managed to hand out all the reps there) :)

If a moderator could lock/delete this thread, I don't think the likelihood of a fun thread resulting from this is high ;)

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom