A Note To Whiners Who Add/Whine

Varna

Fledgling Freddie
Hi,

Everytime your random rog-star tard RR10 to RR3 groups of either stealthers or just casters/tank groups kill a soloer, your just making it worse for yourself -
Full groups ask for clean fights, and when they can't find clean fights becuase they're either too shit or no other decent GG is on they go kill soloers.

Let me make this perfectly clear:
I have no problem with this, infact I take great joy in adding on some **** who thinks he has the right to dictate the way I play this game by soloing and expecting everyone to stand around watching their realmmates get pounded then do /clap when they win and allow him to rest for 2 mins to get health back up and pound another one of your realm mates right infront of you, in all honesty its getting out of hand, but I follow the rules the same way everyone else tries to-do so im entitled to add on everyone trying to solo, for example: your mates just added on me at beno, so now I'm adding on you for it, blame your realm mates for that, not me, I just want rps, your fg zerged me down, so I've moved to an area where I know people are soloing, so I'll zerg the shit out of them for 30 mins.

I'm not trying to grief anyone, I'm just having fun and observing the culture of DAoC today thats developed, it's nothing todo with respect for eachother, it's about being so desperate for a solo fight you'll go out of your way to log a bot and keep it logged near a bridge to rezz after losing a fight, it's almost realm point farming but not deliberatley, and it's a shame, i remember the days when you'd have 3 ns's on you and this was the norm, it seems nowadays people look down on this as if to say 'this isnt fair', so it's taken people 3 years to realise this? somehow I find this hard to beleive.

So anyway, if someone wants to get upset about a game then so be it, but I also find it annoying when people whine about people adding on your fights becuase the people who whine about it are often the people who started it from my point of view, you know.. the low RR's who zerged their way to where they are now, and now they have attained reasonable RR, they think they have a right to tell others not to add becuase all of a sudden they no longer do, they want people to think they're a soloer but really they've just zerged their way there and now they want respect for trying to solo. I don't whine about adds, infact I apprecate it, it's nice knowing people feel they need to help me take down a bad guy, afterall he's rr2!, but I play becuase I enjoy it, isnt that what its all about?

Finally, generally speaking this applies to all realms:
To the people who try soloing at CRAU then log their casters becuase they keep getting added on and then zerg the shit out of people who try soloing at Beno.... your just keeping the hate alive without really realising it too much, it's a vicious circle, like in the lion king but DAoC, infact that film enlightnened me greatly recently after I watched the digitally remastered version (which is very good btw), I now appreciate what I call the DAoC zerg of life much greater, ALBS eat the MIDS, ALBS get zerged, die and become the grass, HIB often end up eating the grass - End of story, obviously this changes with every expansion & relic bonuses but you get the general picture.

My point is, over-all - Everyone has added at some point intentionally/un-intentionally and pissed somebody off, so what goes around comes around, so don't whine when it's your turn.

Nuxtobatns

Can't get enough of FH
Just 1 thing..........................give char names so that we can take u down fast and first when u r around so that we continue duel (when we r having duels, since we dont do that 24/7)

brad

Fledgling Freddie
Nuxtobatns said:
Just 1 thing..........................give char names so that we can take u down fast and first when u r around so that we continue duel (when we r having duels, since we dont do that 24/7)

His names waok! nuxtogimp

Nuxtobatns

Can't get enough of FH
i only look at signs...cba to learn nicks... :)

PS: Aaaaa..Desorted...makes sense

Everz

FH is my second home
think it may be worth reactivating just to do my fav.. ruins the 1v1s.. man thats one thing ive missed :(

kivik

Part of the furniture
Varna said:
My point is, over-all - Everyone has added at some point intentionally/un-intentionally and pissed somebody off, so what goes around comes around, so don't whine when it's your turn.

Good point.

I've got another point, over-all - Everyone has whined at some point intentionally/un-intentionally(?) and pissed somebody off, so what goes around comes around so don't whine when someone whines?

Whining about whines, funnys stuff.

kivik

Part of the furniture
Varna said:
your mates just added on me at beno, so now I'm adding on you for it, blame your realm mates for that, not me, I just want rps, your fg zerged me down, so I've moved to an area where I know people are soloing, so I'll zerg the shit out of them for 30 mins.

Such anger, and again, soloers have to suffer :mad:

Text in bold makes no sence whatsoever. I mean you got zerged by zergers, then you zerg soloers and say they should blame the zergers :eek7: I just don't understand why you have to take it out on soloers, they had nothing to do with you getting zerged and they can hardly know who you got zerged of, so they could blame them. Wouldn't it feel better to get a grp together and zerg the fg? Does it really feel better ruining for people that didn't have anything to do with you getting zerged?

And if you just wanted the rps why don't you just zerg soloers from the start? Instead of getting a pathetic 'reason' to do it?

In fact, this thread is fucking stupid. Whining is fucking human, get over it. :p

Sharkith

Can't get enough of FH
kivik said:
Such anger, and again, soloers have to suffer :mad:

Text in bold makes no sence whatsoever. I mean you got zerged by zergers, then you zerg soloers and say they should blame the zergers :eek7: I just don't understand why you have to take it out on soloers, they had nothing to do with you getting zerged and they can hardly know who you got zerged of, so they could blame them. Wouldn't it feel better to get a grp together and zerg the fg? Does it really feel better ruining for people that didn't have anything to do with you getting zerged?

I am dizzy now.... :( I thought there was a point but I lost it.....

I have drunk a lot of whiskey?

Varna

Fledgling Freddie
Nuxtobatns said:

Fine, you do that, I'll zerg your shitnoob thane down to the ground with my pals, ok? :D I didnt start this, I didnt name any names, you started it on me so goodluck to soloing meight!

Mageslayer

Fledgling Freddie
Varna said:
Fine, you do that, I'll zerg your shitnoob thane down to the ground with my pals, ok? :D I didnt start this, I didnt name any names, you started it on me so goodluck to soloing meight!

lol aye u better come with ur pals dude coz solo u got fucked with ease

kivik

Part of the furniture
Varna said:

He zergs down soloers with his pals and have the balls to call them shitnoobs :p

Be afraid nuxto, very afraid! :mad:

noaim

Fledgling Freddie
Varna said:

Where will this source of free rp´s consisting of you and your pals roam?

Varna

Fledgling Freddie
Well, I'm glad I got that off my chest anyway.

Frozodo

Fledgling Freddie
Well your are right almost everyone add only the lvl 1 can saythey havent added, and where some belive in code of soloing / duelling others dont, infact it is a war but if a duel is taken place then it is up to u what sort of player you are either you let them go a head and then kill the person after or u run off or 3rd u add. Whatever way you will go is you to be remembered by that means if u added on someoen they are more likely to add on you :)

Add / duel / solo / fg but dont come whine it doesnt help your chase if you do have a problem with a player go on irc, fh send them a pm asking why did acted the way they did they must have a valid reason in the end of the day it is a game you are meant to have fun

Thank you :england:

Punj

Fledgling Freddie
think alot of the way this could be solved is having a lvl50 BG for sub RR5 peeps that had a larger area to fight in.

Kaun_IA

Fledgling Freddie
Varna said:

ah, another reaver thats going to be face down no matter what :p

Nuxtobatns

Can't get enough of FH
Oh..no...i am truly afraid now... What u r claiming u will do... wont even change to the minimum how almost everyday rvr for some is...

PS: May i suggest to bring at least 2 friends (especially if certain Hibs/Mids i know r around)

Tallen

Fledgling Freddie
Punj said:
think alot of the way this could be solved is having a lvl50 BG for sub RR5 peeps that had a larger area to fight in.

Cathal Valley, ok it's 49.5 but still ;)

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom