Games a night of zombie splattering and/or spy roasting?

come ave a go if yer aaaaaardddd enough :)

• Total voters

kirennia

Part of the furniture
Left 4 Dead for sure. Would be nice to have a FH game of it; still don't think I've seen anyone from the forums playing it :(

Dukat

Resident Freddy
Anyone who knows me will be aware that I am currently the BEST L4D player in the history of the world, thanks very much! :)

*makes a cockney accent*

HEEEEELPPP !! HEEEEEELPP!!!!

HEEEELPP!!!!

ahem. :twak:

Macey

Fledgling Freddie
Throd is literally the most fun person ever to play L4D with...providing you dont mind being deafened and hearing his wife calling him nasty names!

`mongoose

One of Freddy's beloved
TF2 on the grounds that I think more than 8 people will show up and L4d is capped @ 8.

M

Damini

Part of the furniture
My pooter chugs like hell, so whatever game chosen it'll either be me and Kenny taking it in turns to play, or just Kenny playing.

MYstIC G

Official Licensed Lump of Coal™ Distributor
Staff member
FH Subscriber
OMG THRODGRAIN DID NOT VOTE FOR COUNTER-STRIKE!!!!!

*dies*

Ch3tan

I aer teh win!!
I might participate in tf2, but probably not. Can't be arsed with left 4 dead, played the demo/ beta thing and was not impressed enough to buy it. Not been impressed with any pc fps games for a long time, and the last thing I played for any length of time was cod4. meh.

Fweddy

FH is my second home
I can't remember my SteamID, don't know what games I have and couldn't shoot a zombie if it was strapped the end of my gun and had a dartboard taped to its rotting forehead, but I may join you all anyway for laughs.

phazey

One of Freddy's beloved
I'd be up for some TF2, but don't know how lagtastic my connection from 'nam would be.

I'd also have to go through all that steam update nonsense i think.

djpringle

Pork Smuggler
I'd be up for some TF2, but don't know how lagtastic my connection from 'nam would be.

I'd also have to go through all that steam update nonsense i think.

Pings to the UK always seemed to be in the 100 - 200 range but it was packet loss that seemed to be my biggest problem. This was early last year mind so things might have got better.

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom