Games a night of zombie splattering and/or spy roasting?

come ave a go if yer aaaaaardddd enough :)

• Total voters

TdC

Trem's hunky sex love muffin
guys and dolls, in the light of recent threads, I'd like to poll the animo for a virtual get-together on friday the 19th to kick some undead/other team arse.

please feel the poll up to indicate your most intimate desires!

throdgrain

FH is my second home
Anyone who knows me will be aware that I am currently the BEST L4D player in the history of the world, thanks very much! :)

tris-

Failed Geordie and Parmothief
I played L4D to hell and back on the 360, and i dont think my laptop can handle the pressure. Otherwise I would of been in!

old.Tohtori

FH is my second home
Unfortunately i'll be on vacation at that date, but fortunately i don't own any of the games! :D

mooSe_

FH is my second home
Put some other game because my current internet connection won't allow me to play most FPS games for some reason, though a few still work fine and most other types of game are lag free too.

nath

Fledgling Freddie
Anyone who knows me will be aware that I am currently the BEST L4D player in the history of the world, thanks very much! :)
Pah. My hunting rifle is feared by smokers on servers all over the globe.

MYstIC G

Official Licensed Lump of Coal™ Distributor
Staff member
FH Subscriber
Challenge accepted, my tank is known the world over as "epicwintank" for the regular quad survivor bashings it hands out.

I suspect that you are however full of "hordefail" and a regular victim of the "winwitch" :p

ramathorn

Fledgling Freddie
Voted TF2 as its the only one i got and it rawks my sawks. Not seen much of L4D....worth buying?

TdC

imo yes. killing zombies is so good....ssssssssoooo goooooodddddd :D

Damini

Part of the furniture
Team Fortress!!

(The Zombies scare me... they run too fast and make angry sounds and it makes me stressed)

Overdriven

Dumpster Fire of The South
I'd probably play some L4D.. Never played it, might buy it though.

Jupitus

Old and short, no wonder I'm grumpy!
Staff member
FH Subscriber
I voted TF2 in sympathy with Dams, but I'd be up for some L4D too :)

Wazzerphuk

FH is my second home
Haven't played anything on the pc for more than 5 minutes in a couple of years now.

Q3 still the best. UT not bad for a laugh if you're playing with non-spammers. New games are poo and communities don't last, boo! Too many FPS games are realism-based bullshite. I want rocket jumps and air rockets to the face goddammit, that's actually FUN. Camping behind a crate because you're scared to die isn't fun, kids.

nath

Fledgling Freddie
Haven't played anything on the pc for more than 5 minutes in a couple of years now.

Q3 still the best. UT not bad for a laugh if you're playing with non-spammers. New games are poo and communities don't last, boo! Too many FPS games are realism-based bullshite. I want rocket jumps and air rockets to the face goddammit, that's actually FUN. Camping behind a crate because you're scared to die isn't fun, kids.

Q3 was doggggggwank. UT too. I kind of agree about the camping behind a crate thing, CS:S is a bit dull after a while. L4D is absolutely fantastic though.

Also, given what you've described, you might well like TF2. No realism, rocket and grenade jumps - plus only hiding if you're a filthy spy.

Wazzerphuk

FH is my second home
Nah I hate FPS games that are classed based. Never got along with them.

Q3 was awesome, but only with OSP. Without it was quite flawed.

nath

Fledgling Freddie
Well I disliked it so much that I'm sure I'd still disagree if I knew what OSP was, but I don't. So there.

Q2 > * anyway.

Oh, about the class thing - you really should give it a try. I generally dislike class games too, but it really works very well on TF2. At least give it a go if another free weekend rolls around.

Wazzerphuk

FH is my second home
Don't have a PC capable of playing anything made in the last 4 years or so. :p

That will change when Deus Ex 3 comes out though.

Wazzerphuk

FH is my second home
Yes, as they've specifically aimed to go back to the style of 1.

2 was aimed more for the console market, hence it wasn't as involving and lost the majority of the non-linear nature of it. I have high hopes, it's been in development a fair while and I'm more than willing to give it a full chance as my memories of 1 are so great. I even have it installed on this PC and have a blast every now and then. I even played 2 to completion, despite its lack of involvement.

nath

Fledgling Freddie
Yes, as they've specifically aimed to go back to the style of 1.

2 was aimed more for the console market, hence it wasn't as involving and lost the majority of the non-linear nature of it. I have high hopes, it's been in development a fair while and I'm more than willing to give it a full chance as my memories of 1 are so great. I even have it installed on this PC and have a blast every now and then. I even played 2 to completion, despite its lack of involvement.
Promises promises. I'll definitely give it a shot given the breeding, but I won't be expecting anything. If it turns out to be good, I guess it'll be a pleasant surprise.

mooSe_

FH is my second home
Nah I hate FPS games that are classed based. Never got along with them.

Q3 was awesome, but only with OSP. Without it was quite flawed.

Q3 = quake 3 right? have you tried quake live then? It's basically the same game but with a bigger community and it's free.

Jimmy

Resident Freddy
would love some L4D or TF2 just let me know a time and il see what i can sort.

Insane

Wait... whatwhat?
L4D versus \o/

and TF2 for the chuckles and laughs you can get during a good game.

I will have to plug the clan servers tho, "The Firm" on TF2 and L4D rock ;)

mank!

Part of the furniture
i'd be up for some l4d action but given the shitness of my connection, i doubt it'll last long before ragequitting.

Wazzerphuk

FH is my second home
Q3 = quake 3 right? have you tried quake live then? It's basically the same game but with a bigger community and it's free.

Yeah, I've given it a go, was on the beta briefly. It runs on my machines well, but don't really get a chance to sit down at a PC and game anymore, otherwise I'd be on it every chance. :(

Ctuchik

FH is my second home
imo yes. killing zombies is so good....ssssssssoooo goooooodddddd :D

heard its a game you need to have some leet twitch reflects to stay alive in tho.

been looking at it a few times but never really managed to work my interest up enough to buy it.

gunner440

Hey Daddy Altman
I'm in for Left 4 Dead/Killing Floor/Team Fortress 2!

I think TF2 would be better though as I think we're more than 8?

TdC

not everyone has the games though. I'm kindof thinking IRC and everyone who wants to get a game on can do so... :)

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom