A night of Free Love

E@syL@y

Fledgling Freddie
Some of the CloWn guys fancy a drunken friendly match are the sexy Freddys Guys up for it ? We could play on our server rather than pw one of yours but ours aint ranked as we are far to mean :)
If we play on ours you will have to be very patient as ..
No1 I have never been on it
No2 I have never even looked at the admin controls for BF2
No3 My admin sux in games I know

PaffyCloWn

Fledgling Freddie
Be gentle with us..theres rioting mobs that are better organised than us lot

Poag

m00?
hehe....sound slike it can be a laugh.

Wanna drop us some info....ur server ip..and numbe rof players that kinda thing.

Oh and maps :)

PaffyCloWn

Fledgling Freddie
one more caveat though that easy seems to have forgotten.

Sockmanship has to fly a plane with his toes..

;)

E@syL@y

Fledgling Freddie
Ok I will get the info ..... just gotta get Wooter to give me the info as he set the server up but he hasn't got BF2 ...

Sockstuff

Can't get enough of FH
PaffyCloWn said:
one more caveat though that easy seems to have forgotten.

Sockmanship has to fly a plane with his toes..

;)

When was the last time you even saw me fly a plane? :)

E@syL@y

Fledgling Freddie
I aint seen U for a while m8 but U obviously made an impression on Paffy

PaffyCloWn

Fledgling Freddie
If you count gettin my ass bombed off the face of the map incessantly an impression then yeah m8 i guess he did.Admittedly it was a while ago but then it left a lasting impression ..the big poofta

TdC

Trem's hunky sex love muffin
Fidge did that to me a while back, and then dared deny my claims that he smelled strongly of wee :eek:

E@syL@y

Fledgling Freddie
I think Fidge has done most of us and Poag ... Transcor is gettin a bugger in the flying machines too although I did manage to snipe him whilst taking off the other night only to be hunted down and splattered ....

ok server IP 195.20.109.183. standard port ... I tried it last night and its working fine although not being ranked you do not get your unlocks :(
Biggest problem is admin ... Wooter who set the server up states ...

Dont look at me. I just ran the server setup tool and started it.
Should be running at 195.20.109.183. For admin guides I reckon you should google for it. I don't even have the game so no help from me

I can see this turning into a disaster with our admin skills :cheers:

DaGaffer

Down With That Sorta Thing
E@syL@y said:
I think Fidge has done most of us and Poag ... Transcor is gettin a bugger in the flying machines too although I did manage to snipe him whilst taking off the other night only to be hunted down and splattered ....

ok server IP 195.20.109.183. standard port ... I tried it last night and its working fine although not being ranked you do not get your unlocks :(
Biggest problem is admin ... Wooter who set the server up states ...

Dont look at me. I just ran the server setup tool and started it.
Should be running at 195.20.109.183. For admin guides I reckon you should google for it. I don't even have the game so no help from me

I can see this turning into a disaster with our admin skills :cheers:

When is this going to happen? NB. If its unranked can't you just unlock all the weapons anyway?

E@syL@y

Fledgling Freddie
Probably better for a weekend errr maybe a sunday night if thats ok with you fella's ... re unlocking I am sure it must be possible but 1 step at a time we need to first work out how to log on as admin ...

Trancor

Fledgling Freddie
E@syL@y said:
Always be evil in choppers, just hard to get on it with all the chopper monkeys about. Still wonder how they manage to take off and crash so often. :eek7:

TdC

Trem's hunky sex love muffin
prolly cos they can't fly to save their lives. like me :(

Fidge

Fledgling Freddie
Sunday night would be good :p, how many of you clown guys are there ? theres usually 5 or so of you that i recognise on the server, but im sure theres more than that right.

E@syL@y

Fledgling Freddie
Yup Fidge I have asked em who is up for playing looking at clan base there are 14 of us with the game but most play on odd occasions.

Fidge

Fledgling Freddie
Ah right, do you guys use the ingame voice thing when you squad up and stuff ? cause would be good to join you when theres no freddys in.

Fidge

Fledgling Freddie
ah right you got an IP for that ? would be good to come join you guys on it.

E@syL@y

Fledgling Freddie
Fidge check ya PM's m8 and join us anytime or any of the FH fella's .... ok re war I have tried to get summat sorted re admin and in usual CloWn style nothing ... we could use our server but its piss poor coz although we pay lots of money there is no admin so the server would be open to anyone joining and we would be playing the maps that basicly came next ...

PaffyCloWn

Fledgling Freddie
Thought the idea was to play on one of the fh servers anyway?Youd have to turn the ranking off though or easy and sony clown will be miffed at their stats getting borked when we get raped..

lol

Poag

m00?
yup thats doable.

Shall we say a night....as its saturday ngiht..how about thursday night..say 8pm..2 maps 2 rounds each map?

PaffyCloWn

Fledgling Freddie
its a possiblity but there are those of us that work shifts so midweek stuff could be tricky..but then weekends are dead busy on the servers..we'll sort summat out m8

Poag

m00?
S'ok,

BF2 64 man is so unstable i can just set the profile too passworded at lunch and by 8pm it'll be in password mode :) Tho they have been more stables since we added more ram too the box.

E@syL@y

Fledgling Freddie
Errr well this week aint too good Chemical and I are doing a Spanish invasion to chip the dicks ... so as from Thursday we will be away until tuesday next week ... Lots of cerveza and naked women ...

E@syL@y

Fledgling Freddie
Ok new Idea how about a interatual clan war Our love partners ph33r are so nice it would be fun to have a ph33r clown fh locked server war ... we could all meet on TS and pick players so we could end up with a 3 clan split and have a fun night ...

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom