A NICE post for a change...

C

[CT]Clone1

Well, I figure seen as a gazillion people posted slagging off GOA / Mythic / Whoever I thought I'd post this in here as a change....

Not really sure if any Mythic bods drop by but if they do I just want to say that Shrouded Isles.... is AWESOME!

There was a lot of shit before about people only posting to complain - so I thought I'd break the mould.

The new FX are brilliant, and much welcome. The new interface is very smart and looks real neat. Command menu, top idea. The water.... well what can I say. When I saw the screenies of it I must be honest I thought it looked a bit shit and wasn't impressed at all, but to see it in action. It is truly superb! I sat watching the reflection of the moon in the water for AGES last night, along with listening to the new music. Shrouded Isles has totally set DAoC at the forefront of MMORPG's for a LONG time to come I think - and I'm hoping that they continue to bring out expansion packs for it.

My opinion - 10/10.

Nice one Mythic - thanks a lot and well done for continuing to improve the game and not just letting us keep playing shit.

Well, that is all.

:cheers:

:D

G

gengi

Damn I want it to be Next Thursday.

Later

gengee

T

tripitaka

Well said CT - i agree with ur post. I was continuously repelling the flames of those who couldn't take the fact the servers were down on patch day. Now i guess we'll still get those who can't register for a while...

But all in all, SI DOES LOOK much improved over classic. I've tried a neccy and valewalker so far. Like the new animations.

Gr8 job Goa / Mythic

/Salute.

D

doneagle

great job on the expansion...

please do not turn this thread into a flame... There are indeed problems with the subscription page, but all credit to the guys who worked through the whole nite to get our patch rdy.

nice job and thanks

Users who are viewing this thread