2. Hit rr5 on my SM
3. Move appartment (current one sucks)
4. Stop spamming crap on FH
5. Spend more time with friends

i should at least be able to hit rr5. not too sure about the others tho :(

Dukat

Resident Freddy
liloe said:
Nah, I thought "the army" was a term mostly used for the US Army. Well ok, the reasoning behind this is, that in Germany it's like this =) If you say army, you mean the US Army, if you say Bundeswehr (or Bund), you mean the German military forces ^^

Forgive my english when it comes to such special things =) :fluffle:

For us in the UK the term "the army" generally means the British Army, I guess it depends on who is saying it, but generally in the UK thats the way it is... we tend not to refer to the US army without using the word "US or American" to describe the nationality. :) Same as if we were talking about any other country, like tris said basically :)

I didnt realise it was different in other countries :)

[NO]Subedai

Fledgling Freddie
1: Put more effort into learning Spanish

2: Lose the last of my fat, though thatll be easy as i walk loads- though im more buff now than fat.

3: Get GF, though thats inevitable with my personality and looks.

4: Only sleep with people i have feelings for.

- English -

Resident Freddy
[NO]Subedai said:
1: Put more effort into learning Spanish

2: Lose the last of my fat, though thatll be easy as i walk loads- though im more buff now than fat.

3: Get GF, though thats inevitable with my personality and looks.

4: Only sleep with people i have feelings for.

lol :D

Urgluf

Part of the furniture
evil english evil

1) Put more effort in my education
2) Have fun
3) Try to care less about other ppl and try not to let their problems affect my relations with other ppl

Chronictank

FH is my second home
Huntingtons said:
but motivation is always the trouble and if this motivates people its a good thing, isnt it?

im not saying its a bad thing, but unfortunately in most cases that motivation lasts a week or so compared to a conscious decision to do something

Eeben

Fledgling Freddie
Well after at been at my parrents place for the christmas an pretty much everybody i know told me im starting to get fat im gonna stop drinking an partying so much an start working out or starting on mui-thai but think im to lazy to get starting on anything :D

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom