A new section for FAO messages:

SoulFly

Can't get enough of FH
I think that the time for such a section has come. The RVR discussion shouldn't be about FAO this FAO that.

Please make a seperate section for FAO posting, TYVM !

knighthood

Fledgling Freddie
Made a similar thread about this a while back and totally agree.

- English -

Resident Freddy
repped for the truth. Censi is the culprit tbh... FAO of random noob... tnx for spoiling my fight..,

we dont care

SoulFly

Can't get enough of FH
Ayetbh we don't ! use the PM function or post in the FAO section ;D

Coldbeard

Part of the furniture
Don't think the forum needs to be split into more subsections. Although I agree on that all the pointless and stupid FAO threads are annoying.

prodical

Fledgling Freddie
Don't think the forum needs to be split into more subsections. Although I agree on that all the pointless and stupid FAO threads are annoying.

pointless for those who dont know why the fao is posted. usefull for those who its intended.

no the forum dosent need more subsections. fao is part of rvr and should remain so.

censi

Can't get enough of FH
repped for the truth. Censi is the culprit tbh... FAO of random noob... tnx for spoiling my fight..,

well dont fucking read it then??? or your just so damn anal you cant stand the thought of there being threads in an RVR forum your not interested in?

I dont particulary like lots of threads, but ive always thought not reading those ones was a good solution...

jesus what a bunch of lemons

;) ;) :) ; ) ; )

Coldbeard

Part of the furniture
pointless for those who dont know why the fao is posted. usefull for those who its intended.

no the forum dosent need more subsections. fao is part of rvr and should remain so.

Following your excellent trail of thought: everyone should make fao threads then with personal conversations and things that just concerns a few people involved. Yes that certaintly would make an entertaining forum now would it now? :rolleyes:

- English -

Resident Freddy
well dont fucking read it then??? or your just so damn anal you cant stand the thought of there being threads in an RVR forum your not interested in?

I dont particulary like lots of threads, but ive always thought not reading those ones was a good solution...

jesus what a bunch of lemons

;) ;) :) ; ) ; )

its hard not to read them when you post atleast 2 a day and then you got the others doing it

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom