A new power

O

old.Odysseus

NP Arth, its no secret I stole a lot of the ideas I have from FC, and why shouldnt I? FC is succesful at attaining its established goals.

R

Rawkir

Weee :)

Thanks for the encouraging replies, and will be nice to work with you all in RvR. (Maybe one day we'll actually win eh? :) )

Can't really add much to what ody has said, except a thanks to Shadowlords for some fun last night at bolg, hopefully we can work together more often :)

O

old.Odysseus

Did some nice RvR tonight, got wiped a lot (never on even odds though).
- At Uppland BK (3fg mids vs 1fg)
- At amg Odin (3fg hibs vs 1fg)
- At amg Odin (2fg mids vs 1fg followed by 3fg hibs)

However, Belomar and the SS alliance were planning to take Bledmeer, at its hottest, 2-3fg hibs hit their rear and nearly wipe them.
At the (literally) last second, Strife swoops in and wipes the hibs.
After that, we guarded the SS-force, both doors were down and ppl were dead at the lord.
While doing this, we fought off 2fg hibs with only a single casualty.

All in all a very rewarding evening in terms of fun - RP wasnt that great, but we got some 5K each.

N

Negura`

Originally posted by old.Sepiritz
Heh, noobs.
Just drop dead u fecking nobs u suck roflmao lots of rp hehe!!!!!
I only haev oen thing to say!!! BANANA!! Right. Kthxbuhbye

lol?

B

belth

Don't bother trying to understand it, keep on pharming. It's an insider.

P

Puppetmistress

Good luck Psyche. I always found it quite disturbing a fellow theurg didn't carry a guild-name under his char-name :)

Best of luck to the new guild!

O

old.krane

Hrmm...looks like lots happening on excal...

Might take a look =)

Gogo psyche, show em what i teached u ;)

C

censi

I think 2 fg rvr is the only way forward for albion...

you could put a grp of your finest players in 1 fg and you would still get destroyed by 90% of hib grps...

Not cuz we are better players just cuz its harder to balance albion classes.....

Good idea and good luck to your guild..

I would luv to see albion become something other than the piss weak cannon fodder they are now... it would be good for the game to...

T

thebinarysurfer

Slightly off-topic wibble but Ody you ever use your scout anymore? Not seem a DM from him in rvr in a looooooong time.

K

K0nah

why would he? stealth is worthless for 10 mins after every attack (attack not kill) and nukes never miss or get pbt'd. still archers can be fun, but they arent what most of us rolled them for anymore: solo hunters

and Censi one word: OMG! :clap: :clap: :clap:

maybe if alb was a little better able to compete we wouldnt have to zerg, just a thought for you Mythic...

need to be some FG v FG battlegrounds or something too, heading out looking for a good fight and meeting tehibzerg coming the other way is no fun, or vice versa. worse is actually finding a good fight and having another 1/2/3fg arrive right behind u sigh...

O

old.Odysseus

Slightly off-topic wibble but Ody you ever use your scout anymore? Not seem a DM from him in rvr in a looooooong time.
Consider your words carefully, lest you force me down that ranting road again ;)
Lets just say that a scout is no longer the class I originally intended to play - besides theurg is much more fun.

E

err0r

Best of luck, will be interesting to see how it comes out.

F

Flimgoblin

Best of luck :) I like your treatise on multiple group tactics...

will try and get my arse up a few levels and bring some HG to help if that's ok :)

O

old.Odysseus

I have only had positive experiences with HG, so I expect we can do some hib bashing together som day soon.

E

err0r

Just hoping the place will not be amg, nor the albs being in superior numbers, otherwise you are only dressing the zerg in guild cloaks :)

O

old.Odysseus

Dont worry, I dislike zerging as much as anyone.

However, I am a tad dissatisfied with having to fight 2-3fg mids/hibs at a time with my 1fg. Its not fun, we simply get basted to bits.

So be it, yesterday we fought up to 10-12 ppl at a time and survived.

B

Belomar

Originally posted by censi
you could put a grp of your finest players in 1 fg and you would still get destroyed by 90% of hib grps...

Not cuz we are better players just cuz its harder to balance albion classes.....
Thanks for that, Censi :) Good to hear it from a Hib. Our guild has also come to the conclusion that superior numbers is the only reliable way to win.

And yes, Ody, SS, Strife, Illuminati, RE, and The Dragon-Fighters sure had some fun in Midgard last night. Bledmeer was still in Albion hands when I checked this morning. :)

O

old.Odysseus

Originally posted by Belomar
Thanks for that, Censi :) Good to hear it from a Hib. Our guild has also come to the conclusion that superior numbers is the only reliable way to win.

And yes, Ody, SS, Strife, Illuminati, RE, and The Dragon-Fighters sure had some fun in Midgard last night. Bledmeer was still in Albion hands when I checked this morning. :)

Do i hear a (short) chronicle coming?

B

Belomar

*cough* Could be a short chronicle coming, yes, you'll never know. :) I'm writing down my notes of the events now, at any rate, so I won't forget what happened. :)

G

Genesis_of_Ak

My tank just joined Strife last night. Who cares if its goals mirror FC's ? We're all supposed to be on the same side FGS...

F

Flimgoblin

Originally posted by Belomar

HG and FL (Ferus, not Flemish) were there too :)

I see they retook Arvarkr though...

M

Motowntheta

Hope it all goes well Ody and nice to 'meet' you finally in Keltoi :)

L

Lusse

indeed, that fight at bleed was truly a nice rvr fight. Our Strife group members had taken their roles seriously and thanks to that we could deliver some nice dmg and keep our defence intact.

Later that night we had a more chaotic fight vs a 1fg of mids. Were at the end we runned around in a conga line trying to kill each other. We did win that offcourse ;)

Now, mincers and clerics, join our forces ;) we wub j00 and we want j00

A

Apathy

Last night in Bledmeer was great! Especially when the call went up..."HIBS INC FROM BEHIND!!! Oh...Strife has killed them all.".

Those Hibs killed me. :(

Highlights for me that night were...

My group of 5 taking on 1fg of Mids...and winning. :D We didn't even have a cleric. Hohoho. Then we got ultrazerged by 4fg.

My group or 7 (Sans cleric again.) charging Avrakr and taking on the guards AND the defenders and killing a fair few Mids.

Woooo.

a.

M

Motowntheta

I'm sure there are enough uber-friars around though that you might have ;)

F

Flimgoblin

Originally posted by old.Odysseus
And a friar plz.

mine! leave my friars alone...

I'm collecting them, along with 6s pbt theurgists :)

(a few nights ago our guild group running around sauvage consisted of 5 theurgists, a mercenary and a scout I think)

O

old.Odysseus

5K yesterday (1915-2300)
10K today (1930-2245)
goal is 40K per night.

thx to duryn for driving.

want to know about our wipes?
Ok here goes:
Vengeance, 8-9, we have first mezz, loose without them having 1 single casualty
Hibs 3fg
Mids 4-5fg
Mids 3-4FG

So once, we lost to even odds (lie, they used GP+instamezz, thats not even odds when we have neither sos nor bof available).
All the rest was zerg action and cant really be evaluated in terms of skill.

Several times, we met even or bad odds and won:
6v5 hibs
1fg vs 1fg+ mids
1fg vs 1fg- mids
1fg vs 2fg mids (yel-blue con, veeeery silly ppl, kept attacking 3-4 at a time)

B

belth

Originally posted by Fingoniel

mine! leave my friars alone...

I'm collecting them, along with 6s pbt theurgists :)

(a few nights ago our guild group running around sauvage consisted of 5 theurgists, a mercenary and a scout I think)

Just 1 more and it's 1s pbt o_O Leaves hibbies to shame, puny 3 sec pbt, pfft :D

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom