A new Millionaire

Elkie

Can't get enough of FH
Just watched who wants to be Millionaire and another winner crazy stuff:p

Lamp

Gold Star Holder!!
Just saw it. Grats to him. Seemed like a nice bloke.

I reckon I would do quite well on Millionaire - IF - I could get past that damned fastest first initial round.

Sharma

Can't get enough of FH
I give it 3 weeks before they accuse him of cheating.

Gorbachioo

Fledgling Freddie
How many winners are there in the UK version?

None in the finnish version so far :touch:

Sharma

Can't get enough of FH
Been like 4 now, the other 3 have all been accused of cheating iirc.

Elkie

Can't get enough of FH
Sharma said:
Im not accusing them it just seems the show can't seem to take paying out 1 million so they accuse them of cheating.

I wasn't accusing you i was just saying people who do say they cheat;)

cHodAX

I am a FH squatter
I lost interest in that show a long time ago, the format is so basic and tired now. Not that basic is always a bad thing, Deal or No Deal kind of proves that but Millionaire really has run it's course now. They should put it to bed and try some new ideas.

GimmlyTheDorf

Banned
cHodAX said:
I lost interest in that show a long time ago, the format is so basic and tired now. Not that basic is always a bad thing, Deal or No Deal kind of proves that but Millionaire really has run it's course now. They should put it to bed and try some new ideas.
Noel Edmonds should be shot for being so fucking annoying; every time I watched it he would nearly shit his pants on there being dramatic. Every show it was "this is the best board we have had on the shows history" and it is generally too dragged out and dramatic, it’s built for American TV not English.

DocWolfe

Part of the furniture
deal or no deal pisses me off esp when they ask the people who open the boxes for their opinion and most of them are into some spiritual crap or give them some kind of bullshit.

cHodAX

I am a FH squatter
DocWolfe said:
deal or no deal pisses me off esp when they ask the people who open the boxes for their opinion and most of them are into some spiritual crap or give them some kind of bullshit.

Yeah I know what you mean there, the concept of the show is sound though even if very basic. I think it could be executed far better though, there is an American version now where the boxes are opened by 20 super hot models instead. Classy, just a shame they don't get thier tits out really. Now that would be must see TV :D

Kaun_IA

Fledgling Freddie
in estonia where i live, we are starting the 3rd season... and ffs only few ppl have gotten close.... not couse ppl are stupid... but last 3 questios are soo stupidly hard that allmost noone gets em right... sux abit tbh, we even had ppl who do loads of corsswords and alot other stuff... still nothing :(

Dreamor

Can't get enough of FH
I believe this guy has 'done' MasterMind, 15-to-1 and CountDown and won top prizes on all...

I watched it, but could not for long as Chris Tarrant just needs shooting... but I seem to remember in the papaers recently that he was quoted as saying 'this guy deserves to win' and was genuinly happy for the guy.

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom