A new Midgard Guild is Born!

Ixnay

Can't get enough of FH
You numpties saw me running around in my new uber pink outfit on my runie and thought you'd copy my fashion! fuckers.

You aint ponies, you're down syndromed donkeys!

liloe

It's my birthday today!
Can I join with my lvl 38 10str/15pie dwarven runemaster? =))

>.< Pooned

Fledgling Freddie
Yep because you've earnt so much respect to be left alone and not get zerged right?

you zerg someone ok. stop telling the rest that he had no respect and that was the reason u zerged him.

accept that u just did it facking idiot.

or that would be a loss of respect cause u would be called a zerger? :worthy:

Goretooth

Fledgling Freddie
I like it ;)... good luck with it!!
... But tbh you all need a big fat troll in the background to complete that picture!

<insert worship emote here>

Hestethun

Can't get enough of FH
tbh it rox that u lads made a new mid guild :) and i hope to see u lads out there loads :) bringing new blood or old blood with new freshness is good :) meet some of u last night was a blast to fight tbh! so keep them guilds comming , maybe we get some more active server :D

Nibble

Part of the furniture
Probably 30 mins or so, but to be fair, not like we saw a guild named that and thought 'thats a good name, lets steal it'.
Was just something that came up and we thought it was hilarious. :p
And not like this would be the first time in daoc history that some new guild got the same name as another. :)

US Daoc< Pink Pwnies > :)

Pio

One of Freddy's beloved
you zerg someone ok. stop telling the rest that he had no respect and that was the reason u zerged him.

accept that u just did it facking idiot.

or that would be a loss of respect cause u would be called a zerger? :worthy:

And in english that means what exactly sorry I don't understand what you're brain is trying to say.

TIP of all people the biggest stealth ZERGER whined about getting zerged down from the group my healer is in (not only do I not lead I can't do damage I'm a fkin healer so I have no say in who we fight or can I actually kill them) which I find quite funny that someone that just zergs and fucks people over with his stealther buddys has the nerve to complain about it happening to him.

Understand that now?

Pio

One of Freddy's beloved
Wtf...isnt that from Latino´s Vid? If it is Tem que ser Torero ^^

It's from Slayns video that he did years years back of eclipse group, I used to sing it on vent when we were roaming around n stuff thats how it became to get known oO

I think the artist should pay me money tbh

CorNokZ

Currently a stay at home dad
Rox song and one of my favourite movies of all time! So damn funny :b

Congratz on new guild btw! ;P

Tip

One of Freddy's beloved
And in english that means what exactly sorry I don't understand what you're brain is trying to say.

TIP of all people the biggest stealth ZERGER whined about getting zerged down from the group my healer is in (not only do I not lead I can't do damage I'm a fkin healer so I have no say in who we fight or can I actually kill them) which I find quite funny that someone that just zergs and fucks people over with his stealther buddys has the nerve to complain about it happening to him.

Understand that now?

Understand what?
Point out where im complaining? simply stating facts without complaint :)
think you might need some anger management :)

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom