A new Midgard Guild is Born!

Pio

One of Freddy's beloved
Learn to tremble when you hear the hooves of the Pretty Pink Pwnies!

pinkpwnies-rs.jpg

Tuthmes

FH is my second home
All you miss is some leather and some german ww1 helmets and you're good togo!

Septina

Part of the furniture
Hmm... How old is that guild?

Probably 30 mins or so, but to be fair, not like we saw a guild named that and thought 'thats a good name, lets steal it'.
Was just something that came up and we thought it was hilarious. :p
And not like this would be the first time in daoc history that some new guild got the same name as another. :)

Aybabtu

Fledgling Freddie
Probably 30 mins or so, but to be fair, not like we saw a guild named that and thought 'thats a good name, lets steal it'.
Was just something that came up and we thought it was hilarious. :p
And not like this would be the first time in daoc history that some new guild got the same name as another. :)

Mmm... Been called that since the second of may on Stonehenge server... Must say i thought it was us untill i saw the nametags... I guess you can be our fanclub ;)

Septina

Part of the furniture
Good job at nicking our guild name.

Blame Pio, he was the one that mentioned it on vent, i had never heard the name before and thought it was awesome and here we are. :)

Edit: Also, i kinda doubt that you're the only guild in daoc history to have the name 'Synergy' or 'Slow Crew' so. :p

Aybabtu

Fledgling Freddie
Blame Pio, he was the one that mentioned it on vent, i had never heard the name before and thought it was awesome and here we are. :)

Edit: Also, i kinda doubt that you're the only guild in daoc history to have the name 'Synergy' or 'Slow Crew' so. :p

Doubt you'll find any in europe with players from excal aswell :)

Pio

One of Freddy's beloved
You actually think we'd want to steal a guild name off a guild like synergy?

Septina

Part of the furniture
from the evidence so far....it seems u do!

:fluffle:

Look up the word 'coincidence', kek. :)
If i had heard that this name was 'taken' already i wouldnt have wanted it, but, since none of us had ever heard it before and we thought it was nice, why wouldnt we get it? :p

Tuthmes

FH is my second home
Reroll and name it; <The Brown Turts> or <The Golden Shower> or <The Pink Whopper> or <Red Tempex> or or or.

P.s. I'm missing a guildy called Heyheyyougotbackboned!

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom