A New Guild

buaris

Fledgling Freddie
i was wondering that there are never any RvR guilds out there anymore because of the population moving to WoW

So i thought that we could get a new one up and running if we have enough people who want to do it

Anyone can join i.e you don't have to be rr8+ :cheers:

I don't like people who judge people about their 'RR level'

If we get enough people positng below or PM'ing me on the char 'Raila' we can go on further

cheers. :drink: :wij:

old.Whoodoo

Can't get enough of FH
Its not more guilds we need, its people filling the gaps in the old guilds.

For a start, joining an active alliance will be hard, as other posts in this forum say, then theres guilds (like mine currently) who are rvr active, yet lack the troops, and we wont merge with another guild and loose all the hard work we have put in.

Any guild can become what you want, starting a new guild to me now just thins the teams out even more than they are now.

Good luck tho m8.

Himse

FH is my second home
imo you should not make a guild, but do as Whoodoo said and join a larger guild, tbh the guild you make probably won't survive long because people will eventally want to be in a AS and have more people to talk to and such + if is just a 8 man rvr "grp guild" then you won't provide a rvr group for everyone in it. since you will have some other people who want to rvr but are only enough for like trios and such after u made a fg

Kalba

Can't get enough of FH
yeah, the set groups that have been formed are countless... and those that actually worked out can be counted with 1 hand's fingers

Jika

Fledgling Freddie
EvilPillu said:
Not a single rr9+ even tho you played since the earth formed?

I have 13+ mil rps made overall since the earth was formed ? so what ? .. vf is a good player and I bet a lot better then u are mistar roleplayer

EvilPillu

Fledgling Freddie
Jika said:
I have 13+ mil rps made overall since the earth was formed ? so what ? .. vf is a good player and I bet a lot better then u are mistar roleplayer

I still got more rp's than you.

Jika

Fledgling Freddie
ok, then who are u ? why I cant see ur char name anywhere .. mby u are just some 13 yo kiddo ?!

EvilPillu

Fledgling Freddie
Jika said:
ok, then who are u ? why I cant see ur char name anywhere .. mby u are just some 13 yo kiddo ?!

Maybe I am, I still got more rp's than you, now go hide under VF's skirt.

Jika

Fledgling Freddie
EvilPillu said:
Maybe I am, I still got more rp's than you, now go hide under VF's skirt.

kk, u sure u didnt ebay them .. but earned ? :p and mby name some chars if u are so cool etc? xD

Klonk

One of Freddy's beloved
EvilPillu said:

Lol

E-peen: +1?

One should think that if you have earned 13 mill rps on excal, ppl would know who you were. IF you have earned them all by yourself ofc, not ebayed them...

EvilPillu

Fledgling Freddie
Jika said:
kk, u sure u didnt ebay them .. but earned ? :p and mby name some chars if u are so cool etc? xD

Ebayed em? is that all you got mr fotm player.

Svartmetall

Great Unclean One
lol @ people who hide behind anonymity while still trying to act big'n'tough.

Klonk

One of Freddy's beloved
EvilPillu said:
Klonkipojken stick to craft great 99% weaps and dont kiss Jika's ass.

Nah I'm not Jika's best friend I think..

But the point was: this is a thread about guilds, not how much rps we have ;)

majik

Banned
EvilPillu said:

Two points:

Realm points aren't necessarily a true definition of how well you play your character, especially if you don't even name that character as you're more than likely a ebay slag.

Boasting is a true definition of how mentally retarded you are. Nobody cares if you are rr12 and the best daoc player this game is ever going to meet. The truth is anyone can make a new fh account and boast about their xx million rp's.

It's time to grow the fuck up really and stop ruining a thread where someone is trying to make a new guild.

buaris

Fledgling Freddie
Klonk said:
Nah I'm not Jika's best friend I think..

But the point was: this is a thread about guilds, not how much rps we have ;)

Yeah !.. tell those guys waht this thread means Klonk ! :flame: :kissit:

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom