A new forum for US classic servers?

Flintlock

Banned
Lets face it the only viable and active servers now are the US ones and in particular the Classic servers. Am all for this as I prefer to play without the need for 2 accounts. Shouldn't Freddys move forward and embrace the game changes? The Forums dedicated to Glastonbury are totally dead. A lot of gamers visiting here either play on Excalibur and Prydwen servers and the US Classic servers or just the US Classic server now. Freddyshouse is hanging onto a totally dedicated audience and really is expecting too much. There is so much fun on the US servers and it isn't being transfered to Freddys. Shouldn't Freddys alter the Glastonbury side of things to become the new US Classic? How long to sort that out - just a few hours?

Kaomond

Fledgling Freddie
Lets face it the only viable and active servers now are the US ones and in particular the Classic servers. Am all for this as I prefer to play without the need for 2 accounts. Shouldn't Freddys move forward and embrace the game changes? The Forums dedicated to Glastonbury are totally dead. A lot of gamers visiting here either play on Excalibur and Prydwen servers and the US Classic servers or just the US Classic server now. Freddyshouse is hanging onto a totally dedicated audience and really is expecting too much. There is so much fun on the US servers and it isn't being transfered to Freddys. Shouldn't Freddys alter the Glastonbury side of things to become the new US Classic? How long to sort that out - just a few hours?

Erm, this is the european forums, the US have their own forums.

Roo Stercogburn

Resident Freddy
Lower population, yes. Dead, no.

A US server forum other than it will mainly be a place for whiners to moan at those playing Euro and vice versa. I'm not wildly fussed if there is or isn't a forum for such but I do think its just another headache for mods that isn't really needed.

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom