A new clan in OFP recruiting

K

killer2003

Hello i'm =TUD*s= Tricky from the Unseen Death Squad

We are a very new clan and i'm hoping to get a clan up and running in OFP and maybe in some other games aswell. We have a dedicated server for OFP but its situated in the US but will be getting one in Europe as soon as possible. I'm making this clan based on team work, and will not accept individuals that play alone...meaning team players is needed not individuals. You only win by teamwork (thats what i believe).

If you want to be apart of the new clan please dont hesitate to join up. We will be going to other games and also as soon as OFP2 comes out, we'll be creating a clan in that. So what ever rank you get in OFP will be carried over to OFP2, or better depending on dedication to clan and performances.

Please visit http://www.mygamingworld.co.uk and have a look around, bare in mind we are a new clan so work still needs to be done on the website....for example clan rules and other information.

Thanks for your time and I hope that you consider us for your new clan

=TUD*s= Tricky [CL]

K

*Kornholio*

[lazygit] are you an American or UK based clan mainly ? How many members ? How often do you guys play ? [/lazygit]

Users who are viewing this thread