A new beginning in US

Neo

Loyal Freddie
Every1 interrested, join us in the irc channel as soon as possible and we`l
discuss our next move :)

Aldrian

Fledgling Freddie
Well, me, goofie and cadaveth(?) and neo(?) have made our classes, im healer, goofie is shaman. Neo said he'd be a tank. That leaves 2x sm's.. though everyone's been oddly quiet lately :p

Aldrian

Fledgling Freddie
Sounds good, haven't heard from ppl for a week or so though. Im in the irc channel all the time, just no-one shows any interest. Guys if you wanna do this you gotta be more active than this ;)

Rami

One of Freddy's beloved
I can play too if you need. Can't commit to playing 8 hours every day but I can play pretty often. Playing my Nightshade "Rockandrollmidget" on Lancelot at the moment.

I have 2 accounts aswell.

Dwali

Can't get enough of FH
The only fear I have is that US servers are dying, numbers atm:

Bossiney cluster 233

Devon cluster 279

Killibury cluster 220

At prime time the Bossiney cluster is dead, there were 1fg or so of mids and hibs running around last night, albs were nowhere to be seen.

The Devon/Killibury cluster only have around 100 more people at prime time - which will feel just as dead.

I'm considering rolling on a German server as they have 1500 prime time and plenty of RvR action. But then theres the whole not understanding German issue.

strange last i was on it was like 600-700 on Devon cluster...witch is the biggest most active cluster...try check after 11-12 in the night US time and u will c more ppl online

Soulja_IA_

Can't get enough of FH
Well we came back Merlin on Mid and we having a load of fun,in last week our guild was top rp earner for Mids on that cluster and seeing that we all below RR5 except 1 or 2 I think we done really well.

Soulja

Granpa

Fledgling Freddie
I thought i might give this a try so i've downloaded the trial, never played it before tho so we'll see how it goes.

Soulja_IA_

Can't get enough of FH
I thought i might give this a try so i've downloaded the trial, never played it before tho so we'll see how it goes.

If you downloaded Goa's free daoc trial unless you speak german I wouldn't bother.

English servers for EU are practically dead.If you want try game that still has good few players I suggest US Servers.

Dark Age of Camelot

Have fun

Soulja

Soulja_IA_

Can't get enough of FH
No i did the US version...from the Mythic site

Nice 1 Hope you enjoy Dark :p

Btw as you new to game if you need any guidance atm I am playing Mid/Merlin under name Soulcrew in guild (Celtic Llaw)

HF

Soulja

poisono

Fledgling Freddie
I'm starting tomorrow :) Would appriciate some form of help. Rolling a Skald. :)

WiZe^

Can't get enough of FH
so what realm u got playing on the devon cluster, got a fully geard RM there :p

buffswithlove

Loyal Freddie
terra dominus playing in classic been really nice activity in rvr wise only that euro times u need to siege get action out.

SoulFly

Can't get enough of FH
I play on the US servers with my bestest DAOC mate now !

Akatsuki \ Alb.

Anyone on the Devon \ ALB Cluster ?

Toel

Loyal Freddie
I'm hib on the Devon cluster, about to reroll though - might be doing a cleric/merc duo, not sure yet. :)

Toel

Loyal Freddie
I wish. Could let one of you tag along while I'm levelling some of the arties I just got though, in DF. :)

(BM+BB)

I'll be on either Ghesae or Shenreth, though I'm thinking of making an Animist/Enchanter. Need toon for farming. Alternatively you could contact me on Cienocht, my bb. :)

Frozodo

Fledgling Freddie
dunno when u last posted but i do have hib lancelot and mid tristan both on devon cluster quite a few people there :D

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom