A Movie Conundrum....

J

Johnny Bravo

Anyone know the Film this quote came from ;) ;) ;)

"If you hit me again, if you touch me, if your hand brush up lightly against me, I'm gonna kill you Jack"

W

Will

Kind of stuck waiting on jake cop to confirm if that quote comes from 48 Hours or not.

J

Johnny Bravo

Oh yeah I meant to add if you do know then feel free to ask a question about a movie quote that might have been bugging you ;)

U

Ukle

Want me to post a new quote?

Want me to post a new quote given that my guess of 48 hours sounds right although does make me wonder who he thinks Samuel L Jackson is like?

U

Ukle

New quote

Ok then heres a new Quote then, maybe is too easy though but -

'I have come here to chew bubblegum and kick ass, and I am all out of bubblegum'

W

Will

Film mank, film...I know it now, but I cheated, I could only think of Duke Nukem and Dazed and Confused (which has a similar but different quote), so I gave it a proper Googling.

M

mank!

Fair enough, I only know it from Duke Nukem though :)

W

WPKenny

Re: New quote

Originally posted by Ukle
Ok then heres a new Quote then, maybe is too easy though but -

'I have come here to chew bubblegum and kick ass, and I am all out of bubblegum'

Evil Dead: Army of Darkness

W

WPKenny

I've been wondering about a particular film too actually.... hmmm....

Can anyone tell me what film this line comes from?

"When you're hanging on by your fingernails, don't go waving your arms around."

W

WPKenny

But, but, it IS in Army of Darkness. Isn't it? Tell me I'm not going mad!

W

Will

Not originally.;)

Edit : But you are on the right lines.

U

Ukle

After the first time this quote appeared in a movie thinks its been used a few times now...

W

WPKenny

I had to prove myself right so I googled. I did prove myself right but you're also right in that it originally came from another film.

But which one were ya thinking of?

U

Ukle

Originally posted by WPKenny
I had to prove myself right so I googled. I did prove myself right but you're also right in that it originally came from another film.

But which one were ya thinking of?

The original film never watched that evildead film so wouldn't know it was used in it.

For those that have not googled to get the answer a clue - Its from the 1980's and stars 1 ex-wrestler as the main lead.

/edited as I thought the second main lead was a wrestler as well just checked and he wasn't.

L

leggy

I bet it was hulk hogan in mr nanny or whatever that stupid film was called :)

A

Ash!

How About

Do you mean to tell me that I put an abnormal brain into an, 8 foot tall, 300 pound, GORILLA?!!!

W

whipped

Damn i was going to gues Suburban Commando :)

As for
"When you're hanging on by your fingernails, don't go waving your arms around."
That just sounds like good advice to me :D

L

Lester

Fuck me, you leave the shop for an hour (still logged on) and all hell breaks loose (for hell read tremor) :eek:

I'll close the other thread but Johnny, let me tell you, ya gotta keep a tight grip on these bastards. Put some rules up and stuff. Or they'll be talking about cheese before the day is out.

X

xane

ooh oooh I got one.

I have an un-google-able quote, but you'll have to wait till I get home for me to verify it.

:)

J

Johnny Bravo

NOOOOooooOOOOOoooo....I cant handle that kind of responsability :(

I just wanted to find out yay or nay on the 48hours quote, but it looks like it was a yay.

You need to stay and mind the shop Lester.....I'll do the deliveries for ya....I dont mind ;) :D

L

Lester

o.k. do you want a lean mean quoting machine type thread that runs like clockwork - apart from bodhi pushing in or chaotic quoting madness (marketing eh?). Would the audience vote now.....

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom