A Message from the King

pez

Can't get enough of FH
Greetings!

You have been a long and thrustworthy participant in our community, and as such we would like to thank you for helping us form Age of Conan into the marvelous product it is today. The last weeks has seen some serious enhancment to the game, and with the release we will be opening several new areas and neverbefore seen content in the launch version of the game. What and where it is? You have to find out for yourself!

As a sign of gratitude for your aid, we are pleased to offer you the in-game item used by those loyal to King Conan: The Drinking Cape. This item will allow your characters (one game account only) to free of charge demand the very sought after alcholic drink of "Ambrosia" - free and in unlimited supplies for life! After having claimed your cape, merely find one of the kegs in the finer Inns of Hyboria and click it whilst wearing your cape to receive your drink.

To register your cape, log in to your account page by https://register.ageofconan.com clicking here and under the option "Use a Key" - enter this key:

XXX

Once this has been done, use the command "/claim" inside the game to claim your in-game items. These items work for all the characters you create on your account. Note that all in-game items are only available on full accounts, and do not work on pre-order, buddy or (later) trial accounts.

Note that this item will not be made available again at later dates - so wear it with pride!

Regards,
Funcom

forums user reward or beta tester?

old.Tohtori

FH is my second home
Yeah...i'm thinking....that if people get all these CE items as free gifts or some such...i'll be cancelling my order right about soon... :eek7:

Faeldawn

Fledgling Freddie
"The last weeks has seen some serious enhancment to the game, and with the release we will be opening several new areas and neverbefore seen content in the launch version of the game. What and where it is? You have to find out for yourself!"

Untested zones and untested content? :eek7:

Levin

Can't get enough of FH
Actually, I believe the cap was originally meant to be a reward for the Clan of Conan subscrbers, so... they are the ones who should be angry at others getting the reward in the CE box. :p

pez

Can't get enough of FH
Well I have been on the forums for about 2 years, subscriber to Clan of Conan and an open beta tester. I don''t know which of those is being rewarded.

old.Tohtori

FH is my second home
Actually, I believe the cap was originally meant to be a reward for the Clan of Conan subscrbers, so... they are the ones who should be angry at others getting the reward in the CE box. :p

Yeah, just if the stuff that is said to be "unattainable by any other means" as the commercial says, i'm getting more miffed then about the EA thing.

Levin

Can't get enough of FH
I'm not really fuzzed one way or another. As long as the game is good and fun, the fluff is just that - fluff. :D

old.Tohtori

FH is my second home
I'm not really fuzzed one way or another. As long as the game is good and fun, the fluff is just that - fluff. :D

Yeah but it's special full, it's fluff i ordered the "special fluff package" for. Otherwise i could just order the original.

And if the fluff is given to all, after they say "this fluff is only obtainable this way", then they lie and that's poor business.

Levin

Can't get enough of FH
Yeah but it's special full, it's fluff i ordered the "special fluff package" for. Otherwise i could just order the original.

And if the fluff is given to all, after they say "this fluff is only obtainable this way", then they lie and that's poor business.

I totally agree. But it's not a big enough thing for me to go ballistic over, is all i'm saying. :) And as it happens, this means I get a cape for both my accounts, since one of them isn't CE. But I wouldn't have felt much otherwise anyway.

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom