A message for Slycin and Skar

U

Urgat Rip-Eye

Slycin - Mercenary i believe.

In a day filled with zerging and general gankage from both sides i was genuinely surprised and impressed by your mercy.

When you added on the fight with the armsman i was having i thought it was game over. I let the DOT finish him while i tried to get away, but i was out of end so i tried to switch to a snared weapon, but cue dirty tricks and thats me not hitting you.

Me - A sliver of life
You - almost a full bar

And you backed off, and didn't finish me. Point proven - you win, a bow and a kiss, and you left.

Much Respect. /salute

---------------

Shania!

Where are you hiding your dirty little scout, skar? havnt come across you yet. Want revenge for Tang... be a change for me to see you first.

Bannana wants to chop you up :)

S

Shanaia

<grins>

You'll need to hunt me down again mate ... I'll be the shadow of your caster and healer buddies... I'll be laughing at you when you constanty turn up at the spot I was 2 minutes ago.

When you do find me the battle will be short and end in me bleeding all over the Thidranki grass... so I'll just beat you by never coming in the range of your blades.

Watch the deathspam... I'll be there <laughs demonicly>

U

Urgat Rip-Eye

Just about to log in...

If i dont see death spam from your arrows i know youve bottled out on the hunt...

<wink>

S

Shanaia

Sorry Urgat .. my Cleric is closing on 50 and I'm having loads of fun with Shanaia at the various milegates

PM me when you'll be online in BG for sure and I'll bring Skar!

D

Drakin

she'll be on right pillar of mb as u approach from mpk :p

/wave @ skar

S

Shanaia

Originally posted by Slag
she'll be on right pillar of mb as u approach from mpk :p

/wave @ skar

<looks innocent>

I'm neeeever on the pillars of the bridge <nose grows> neeeever <nose grows more> that is lame .. to stand on the pillar!! I would never do that <nose touches screen>

:D

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom