A love story

M

minstrel_kyra

Sit back my dear friends and listen to the tale I am to tell you. It involves a young minstrel, with a temper as firery as her hair.

It was 2 years ago this fall she returned and found her way back to Albion. She had been wandering the vast reaches of the north to escape the horror she had seen when the undead took her parents and oldest sister. While up north she had fallen in love, bore children and then witnessed the death of this man. It was at that time she decided to come home, dear Albion was calling for her daughter and Kyra would not deny her destiny.

She came across a group of men who were friendly and willing to let her stay with them in return for the cooking. She returned to her sisters to let them know she still lived, and left her children behind. She had to make out a living for herself and she knew her children would be far from harm in that small village.

During the last 2 years she has experienced many adventures, have made many close friends and even fell in love a couple of times. The second time was disasterous, for he was cursed and became possessed by an evil spirit. After Kaiser and she went their separate ways, the men in her life were not men that one could settle down with, and certainly not father material for her children. They were there for the moment, to cure the lonliness that haunted her night after night.

Through it all, there was one man she knew she could turn to when she was down. He was kind, intelligent, funny, and very handsome. Most of all, he did not treat her like the other men did. He treated her with respect and as an equal. As much as she found this man intriguing, she kept her distance. She thought for sure she had been cursed, never to find true love and be happy for more than a night or two. One day she had drank a little too much in the Ye Stone and confessed her heart's desire to her friend Galalissa. Galalissa was of course thrilled for she had known all along that these 2 people should be together. The next morning Galalissa came to Kyra and talked about her conversation with this man. "Oh my Lord, what have I done!" Kyra exclaimed. She had hoped it had only been a dream but no, alas she had opened up her big mouth. Galalissa had been very busy that morning and talked to this man. When she showed up later that day at the guild hall he asked to talk to her. Oh no, my secret is out, what do I do now?!. Before she could say anything, he revealed his secret. He had been fond of her for a long time but said nothing and he was surprised to find out she felt the same way.

Not sure what to say, she excused herself for a long walk to think about everything that had happened. Soon after he appeared, and wanted to join her. Instead of it being awkward, that afternoon together was an epiphany. She was able to confess for herself the feelings she had been hiding for him for so long. "Why didn't you say something to me ?", he asked her. She paused and then explained that she didn't think that he would ever feel the same way. After all, how could someone as upstanding and from the church care for a woman who had shared her bed with more than a handful of men?

He simply smiled and wiped the tears from her face. In the cold mountains of Snowdonia, they shared their first kiss. After that, she knew he was the one she had been searching for all her life. A few days later the couple went hunting in Odins. While sharing a quiet moment and enjoying the stars against the crisp winter sky, he got down on one knee and proposed to Kyra. She was elated and in shock, asking him over and over if he was sure. He simply laughed and kissed her and suddenly her fears were all put to rest. It was on a hill near that spot where they shared their first kiss where they were married a year ago today.

And so it has been for the past year for Choppy and Kyra... her being the hothead who takes things to heart way too much and opens her mouth before she thinks, and Choppy who is always there to bring her back to earth. Earlier this year she bore Choppy a son, and her children call Choppy "daddy". Life for this couple may not always be easy, but that is true for any couple.

My dear Choppy, every day my love for you grows. Thank you for believing in me and making me the happiest woman in all the 3 realms. Thank you for showing me the stars night after night, and may all the rest of our days be as wonderful. :)

Happy Anniversary my love!

G

Gwaen

awwwwww :) happy Anniversary guys and many many more to come :)

C

choppy

thank you Kyra,

you know i find it hard to express how i feel about you in words, so i will not write anything as wonderfull as you have.

I love you, each day that love grows. you are my everything and anything i can do to make you happy shall be done. <sry i did ask for the relics off mids but they said no then hit me with a big hammer>

when i wake i find you there and you are with me when i go to sleep i often wonder what you see in me and cant belive my luck that i am with you.

my love for now and forever,

Users who are viewing this thread