A little warning

Status
Not open for further replies.

Bahumat

FH is my second home
the problem is ronso you try and sound like an adult, you ridicule someone on how childish they are then look a child by going knob feature etc. i dont try and act like an adult as i am one and know when to be serious. dont flame me over this as you will continue to prove what i have said

Ronso

Can't get enough of FH
Bahumat said:
the problem is ronso you try and sound like an adult, you ridicule someone on how childish they are then look a child by going knob feature etc. i dont try and act like an adult as i am one and know when to be serious. dont flame me over this as you will continue to prove what i have said

1. I aint flaming you - wont be flaming you - never wanted to flame you just wanted to put my point across and I still stick to my guns on that one.

2. The knobfeature post was immature and I regret posting it and apolgies on that one fellas - very spur of the moment.

3. Seriously done with this thread - only wanted to say my piece and I obviosly took the whine reply up the wrong away -

Moo

Fledgling Freddie
tbh the 'Bored :/' title means u have a 10 inch dick irl

Arcee

Loyal Freddie
whats a knob feature?

i hope i have one! they sound fun!! :kissit:

Ronso

Can't get enough of FH
I dont really know - just came to me - I did say my response was spur of the moment and I have a lot of little quips like that one ...leeest its a bit more original than faghat or n00b but I still havent decided what it means -

Darksword

Can't get enough of FH
knob features means u look like a willy :cheers:

and......... i think ballad has only been banned from the camlann forum? because i saw a post by him in the off-topic forum a while ago, is this so?

Taniko

Fledgling Freddie
Darksword said:
knob features means u look like a willy :cheers:

and......... i think ballad has only been banned from the camlann forum? because i saw a post by him in the off-topic forum a while ago, is this so?
He can't. Musta been an old thread. They'ze banned Bal on ze FH.

Bahumat

FH is my second home
have they banned his ip as well. he can just re-create a new email account and use that to register

fortunefish

Banned
lube m8

its dottedmethinks

in ur guild

pwease log on...havnt seen ya in ages.

thanks for the armour tip btw ur a dude

and ballad is a dude :D plz unban him coz i always enjoyed his hreads and posts :wub:

tolda u still in first cohort ... if so please please please please tell eggy i am Nimpy and that i have a lvl 50 necro on prydwen called brelad.

thanks

ballad 4 evah :D

did ballads avatar come first or tildas ?

B

Ballad

:eek6:

U... Un..b.. anned?

Yeah, it must be real. I'm not dreaming...

Sorry to disappoint you Ronso... :(

Minstrel

Can't get enough of FH
Tilda said:
Guys,
Please read the CoC,
I know this is the Camlann forum and its generally lightly moderated, however doign stupid things like spamming for a title and replying to practicly every post is just stupid.
People doing it will be slapped with a 2 week holiday.

Tilda

Hi Tilda :fluffle: :sex:

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom