A little warning

Status
Not open for further replies.

Tilda

Guys,
Please read the CoC,
I know this is the Camlann forum and its generally lightly moderated, however doign stupid things like spamming for a title and replying to practicly every post is just stupid.
People doing it will be slapped with a 2 week holiday.

Tilda

Taniko

Fledgling Freddie
Erf Enk, why am I getting very very grim flashbacks from watching your avatar? And Erf Tilda. Camlann = spam. Without our spam we'd be.. Excal or Pryd. It's boring. Who's with me? Let's start a riot!

Tilda

Rioters will be banned too supprisingly if you do stupid things.
As i said, this forum has always been losley moderated, however when people start spamming every post, things have to be stopped.

Tilda

Atheistic Archon

Fledgling Freddie
Tilda said:
Rioters will be banned too supprisingly if you do stupid things.
As i said, this forum has always been losley moderated, however when people start spamming every post, things have to be stopped.

Tilda
Don't you think it's a little late then?

Tilda

No, as nobody has ever really spammed on the scale seen earlier today.
There is a line and Ballad crossed it.

Tilda

Overdriven

Dumpster Fire of The South
o.o How come you unbanned me? I got banned for like 2 months after telling somebody to FOAD. o.o

Can you reset posts counts if people ask? Coz I spam alot.. but I don't want no title..

tbh.. Ballad posts are interesting to read.. and This Fourm section aint used by many people.. thus not many posts to read.

Kicks

Fledgling Freddie
Tilda said:
No, as nobody has ever really spammed on the scale seen earlier today.
There is a line and Ballad crossed it.

Tilda

evul :twak:

should have given a warning first imo :(

not seen Bahumet (sp?) post for a while either u :wij: him aswell?

:(

Taniko

Fledgling Freddie
Yeppy Kinkster said:
Can you reset posts counts if people ask? Coz I spam alot.. but I don't want no title..

tbh.. Ballad posts are interesting to read.. and This Fourm section aint used by many people.. thus not many posts to read.
I totally agree. I was kinda trying to imply the same thing in my previous post. Unban Ballad imo!!one We want him!

Can't the people of Camlann section pick the moderator or can Sharma come back to moderating us ? :D

Mods are there to protect the forum'es.. but banning Ballad who doesn't annoy us in anyway and he pretty much gives people something to reply on and incourages some people to actualy post here.. is not gonna make this forum any better.. its just gonna leave babaling retards post here, like myself.

Aithe

Fledgling Freddie
can't you unban ballad and ban bahumat instead? i never understand bahumat's posts anyway =(

Renwind

One of Freddy's beloved
ban both and keep it that way imo, rather have nothing to read then useless spam

Ronso

Can't get enough of FH
In fairness gotta agree with Tilda and Renwind - I would rather read posts on camlann that are interesting and regard camlann - all the important thread get lost in cock sucking ones like what should my second name be and shit like that - Ballad has some really good and helpful posts but then again between himself and bahamut .. I just want a fucking break from always coming on at 4 pm and seeing last replied ballad on every MF thread -

If its a thread about a cash transfer - they post in it - if its a thread about Fao someone - they post in it - its shit and I much prefer reading their decent posts not the IM A FARMER posts --

Someone made a thread pointing this out last week and I agreed with him/her but the replies to it were ' o stop whining m8' ... its not whine - its fucking /filtering all the shite and spam on camlanns forums - funny posts and funny answers is grand but same oul same oul is retarded and this forum is looking like my hotmail account after I left it sitting idle for a month with no security up - full of shit with no info ----

Flame all you want but anyone who doesnt agree with my post belongs in the off topic forum - I like a bit of fun and I like a bit of info and I like a bit of shit but this forum is fastly becoming one sided and Ill add that if Ballad spent some more time on his guild than working on his Title on FH - then CORE would or might still be going somewhere --

This is my opinion and Im entitled to it -- remember that - cya round fellas-

Taniko

Fledgling Freddie
Ronso, I just spoke to Ballad. He told me to say some weally ugly fings about your comment on who's fault it was that <Core> died. Ballad totally disagrees! Whatever he means, I don't know but maybe that way of seeing it is a bit.. too narrow sighted.

EDIT: Not trying to get this topic of track, thus I still strongly disagree on the ballad-banning thing, but it was quite important to get this reply.

2nd EDIT: Wanna agree with Yeppy again. Long live Yep! Long live Yep! :worthy:

Ronso

Can't get enough of FH
There is no need for Ballad to go on the offense here - grand I can understand some defence because of my post but just to make it a bit clearer - I dont blame Ballad for Cores not working - Its his guild and he can do what he wants with it and there could be rl reasons on why it didnt work and more but I just added a small point that is a fair one - a guild needs it Gm -- Ballad was our GM ..

As far as his say something ugly - tell him there is no need - he is a nice guy and offered me his skald epic ( which I doubt Ill get know :D ) and other bits of info and help but when it comes to outside the game and into forums I just think he can calm down on his posts a bit --

Nothing personal because I think he is a nice fella so pass that on and tell him Im ugly nuf as it is

Laston

Fledgling Freddie
Ronso said:
There is no need for Ballad to go on the offense here - grand I can understand some defence because of my post but just to make it a bit clearer - I dont blame Ballad for Cores not working - Its his guild and he can do what he wants with it and there could be rl reasons on why it didnt work and more but I just added a small point that is a fair one - a guild needs it Gm -- Ballad was our GM ..

As far as his say something ugly - tell him there is no need - he is a nice guy and offered me his skald epic ( which I doubt Ill get know :D ) and other bits of info and help but when it comes to outside the game and into forums I just think he can calm down on his posts a bit --

Nothing personal because I think he is a nice fella so pass that on and tell him Im ugly nuf as it is

OT! OT! OT!! :twak:

speaking of witch where is your avatar from? i know ive seen it before...

Aithe

Fledgling Freddie
Agent Smith from the matrix, at the end of part 3 after the final fight with neo.

(the avater, that is)

Amildin

Can't get enough of FH
Someone made a thread pointing this out last week and I agreed with him/her but the replies to it were ' o stop whining m8' ...

stop whining imo :m00:

Bahumat

FH is my second home
Just to say i was not banned but will try and keep my posts a bit more daoc related.

Ocalinn

Fledgling Freddie
Bahumat said:
Just to say i was not banned but will try and keep my posts a bit more daoc related.

did someone steal your login bahu?

Ronso

Can't get enough of FH
I aint whining you knob feature --

but thanks for ure great input to the thread with a great opinion - think ure mams calling u for bed --

Ronso

Can't get enough of FH
and soz for second post - just saw the one bout my avatar - yer its agent smith - didnt do much lwhen chosing my avatar - i find if you go to google and click on images and enter a key word like avater and or 80 x 80 or something like that you get a nice amount of different avatars to choose from - I dont have much knowledge of them so I couldnt make my own or make an original :mad:

hope this is suffice -

Amildin

Can't get enough of FH
I aint whining you knob feature --

great with the childish insults ^^

btw i was jking when i told you to stop whining

but tbh i prefer reading Ballad + Bahumats useless silly spam than your attempt to be mature

Ronso

Can't get enough of FH
Well whatever rocks your boat but when my attempts to be mature with a serious post gets a reply like yours you can understand ( or mebbe u cant )
that I might be a little short with you when I rebound -- Ive said my piece on this thread - if you have anything you wanna press with me then send me a pm -

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom