a little warning ..

Buliwyf

Fledgling Freddie
If you invite the shadowblade named Hunterman to your guild, do yourself a favor and dont give him access to anything in your guild.

He was invited to our guild as we are recruiting atm. Today out of goodwill i told him he could have a look in our guildvault and take items he could use for his shadowblade. He entered the house, went to vault and came up encumbered. (I was crafting at the time in guildhouse) Thank god i didnt give him access to vault 2. :eek7:

20 minz after i get a /send from a EH guild member asking me when we invited Hunterman to guild ? I was a bit baffled by the question tbh. Then i realize that Hunterman is no longer in our guild. I checked our vault in the basement and found lots of items missing.

I know i gave him access myself. Just didnt wanna see him do this again in another guild.

~ Buliwyf GM Jormungandr

Moriath

I am a FH squatter
tis why only officers have access to guild vault in WR ;-)

Buliwyf

Fledgling Freddie
After several attemts to join other guilds today, he made his own = <Northern Thunder> :puke:

Watch out for this 1!

Zebolt

Can't get enough of FH
Is Shadowwarrior back? :p

Funny story even tho it rly wasn't :m00:

Ormorof

FH is my second home
Zebolt said:

i saw a shadowwarrior in city of heroes beta! even though its probably to be expected it had me all excited when he died (he had no gaps in name like most people did :p )

glabbin

One of Freddy's beloved
Zebolt said:

Shadowwarrior really made a name for himself back in the days,
considering ppl are still mentioning him :p

Azathrim

Fledgling Freddie
Shadowwarrior was an entertaining person back then. Ofcourse the first time you met him without knowing the truth you would end up rather dead. But later on you could get a good laugh at the death spam. :)

Buliwyf

Fledgling Freddie
Ormorof said:
well he can hardly steal from his own guild ;)

thats true hehe but he could attend a raid and run off with the loot ect.

Tesla Monkor

Fledgling Freddie
Shadowwarrior wasn't nasty, or rude. He was just genuinely clueless and a danger to himself and anyone grouped with him. :)

Mobius

Can't get enough of FH
Level 10 killing Drakelings with Shadowwarrior.... *shudder*

Jeriraa

Fledgling Freddie
I never met Shadowwarrior, only saw his killspam... but can anyone remember Colbraveheart?

I'm still convinced that he must have been an alt of Shadowwarrior! He was haunting me for quite a while and everytime he was around I died a horrible death.

Ikaros

Fledgling Freddie
He joined The Salamanders, but as he asked for acces to guildvault 4 days ago, we realised that something was wrong, told him to f*** off after seen this thread. he left the guild without saying nothing...

Mobius

Can't get enough of FH
Jeriraa said:
I never met Shadowwarrior, only saw his killspam... but can anyone remember Colbraveheart?

I'm still convinced that he must have been an alt of Shadowwarrior! He was haunting me for quite a while and everytime he was around I died a horrible death.
Lol I used to group with him. He was a nice guy he just had that thing about him..group with this guy and death will ensue. :D

By the way I saw him a few months ago, as a low level runie again. He was an alt of Pip. :)

Give back the old days. I remember killing Ants outside that little tower near Huginfell. :( Damn it was fun back them.

Otho

One of Freddy's beloved
Mobius said:
Give back the old days. I remember killing Ants outside that little tower near Huginfell. :( Damn it was fun back them.

The ants are still there ;)

glabbin

One of Freddy's beloved
Jeriraa said:

Thats Pip Pirip's alt ;)

back to Shadowwarrior

I remember Shadowwarrior made a guild once "Dark Eye", had a couple of mates who joined that guild, stlong lvl5 friends.. He was lvl 16 then and promised all who joined that he was going to farm money so they could afford chain when they got to chain wear lvl.. dunno how he was gonna farm with his constitution :clap:

Kev

One of Freddy's beloved
Ormorof said:
well he can hardly steal from his own guild ;)

we have yet to see if that is true :p can ask guild for items / donations and pull a runner!

Iceforge

Can't get enough of FH
Kev said:
we have yet to see if that is true :p can ask guild for items / donations and pull a runner!

Then:

Him ---> :twak: <---- New M8s

Krakatau

Fledgling Freddie
Seems this dude ended up in Evilution :eek: (no I didn't invite him)
Anyhow, he's swedish and 12 years old his friend says...

Even though I stepped down as GM before, someone did give me GM status again, so I did try issue a /gc autoremove on him ..

And a check on the memberlist on duskwave does no longer show him or his alts as members of Evilution

atos

Fledgling Freddie
Um, why do you invite people online at all? Imo recruit thru forums instead.

Haroat

Fledgling Freddie
alot more publicity in game than on forums, some guilds may not have anyone that has the knowledge to create a decent site with forum etc

atos

Fledgling Freddie
Alliance forums? There are also free forums or e-mail.

Moriath

I am a FH squatter
why not recruit online .. its how most ppl were recruited originally .. till the uber leetness came in then guilds started screening. Oooo your a thane u can't come in no det on you .. we only need savages to wftpwn now so no others need apply.

I find it better to have played with someone and invite them to the guild than the business like fill out his application giving your CV and we will consider you. I think people make a guild not the classes they play.

DaggerElivager

Fledgling Freddie
Moriath said:
why not recruit online .. its how most ppl were recruited originally .. till the uber leetness came in then guilds started screening. Oooo your a thane u can't come in no det on you .. we only need savages to wftpwn now so no others need apply.

I find it better to have played with someone and invite them to the guild than the business like fill out his application giving your CV and we will consider you. I think people make a guild not the classes they play.

u turned down my thane :( evul mori!

atos

Fledgling Freddie
Why not alittle from both.. online application via e-mail then you play alittle with the person.

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom