a little rumour

hiksta

Fledgling Freddie
i heard a ikkle rumour... i not know if its true but are Excal and Prydwen merging ?? !! :clap:

coz omg how wikkid would that be

i would so join ya :cheers:

Lamp

Gold Star Holder!!
How would that work ? I've got chars on Albion Excal and Hib Pryd.....

:confused:

Thorwyn

FH is my second home
They got this interface when you´re logging on for the first time after the merge. You can /random 100. On 1-50, your Excal chars will be deleted and you can keep the Pry chars, on 51-100, vice versa. If you chose not to /random 100 and hit [continue], they will ban your account for x-realming.

Mirari

Fledgling Freddie
Thorwyn said:
They got this interface when you´re logging on for the first time after the merge. You can /random 100. On 1-50, your Excal chars will be deleted and you can keep the Pry chars, on 51-100, vice versa. If you chose not to /random 100 and hit [continue], they will ban your account for x-realming.

lol :D

Ubba

Fledgling Freddie
merging

ive heard bout this to... ermm i cnt remember exactly how it works but once uve logd onto say hib/excal and u want to go alb/pyrd u have to w8 like 6hrs or sumin like that so any rvr info u might cud have the other realm wud alrdy have anyway

thats the version i heard

Himse

FH is my second home
Its 1 Hour to cross between Prydwen and Excal too different realms.

Basically it works like this, they merge the zones from excal any prydwen, these will be rvr and classic citys i think, then you will be able to rvr etc with mid guilds from prydwen, and fight all others, so rvr increases.

Also you have 2 toas which you can port between, so if gov aint up in 1, it might be up in another.

Clustering = win and by the polls, i think it might happen, so soon there will be lots of rvr :D

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom